The Albany, Old Hall Street
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Two Bedroom
- Fully Furnished
- Allocated Car Parking Space
- EPC - TBC
Nestled conveniently in the increasingly popular business district of the City, The Albany is excellently located being only a short distance to the L1 Shopping Centre and the Albert Dock. Train travel is also easily accessed with a short walk to Moorfields Station for local train travel. Easy road access is provided by Leeds St which leads to the Birkenhead and Wallasey tunnels for access to the Wirral, motorway networks are also easily accessed. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is approximately twenty minutes drive away.
The Albany benefits from some of the most stunning communal areas offered in any development in the City. Steps rise to front communal door entrance. Lifts provide access to the first, second and thrid floors as do the stunning stone steps with carved balustrades and spindles, it is on the walk up these stairs that you truly appreciate the magnificence of t
BrochuresBrochureThe Albany, Old Hall Street
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
The Albany, Old Hall Street
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Moorfields Station0.3 miles
- James Street Station0.4 miles
- Liverpool Central Station0.8 miles
About the agent
City Residential - The city centre specialist
Top of Form
Bottom of Form
· Established in 2000 - the original specialist in city centre living in Liverpool.
· Owner managed business fully independent - not part of a corporate chain!
· Directors and management team with over 100 years of estate agency experience.
· Unrivalled knowledge, expertise and experience from a true city centre specialist!
· The expert and market le
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30526539. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by City Residential, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.