Pepys Road, West Wimbledon, SW20
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Bathroom
- Four Further Bedrooms
- Shower Room /Separate WC
- Double Aspect Sitting Room
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Large Study
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Integral Garage and Off Street Parking
- Superb Family Garden
- Much Sought After Location
The house offers approx 217 sqm/2336 sq ft gross internal area of flexible living space together with a mature rear garden and the added benefit of off street parking and a garage.
N.B Photos taken in 2014. The property is no longer vacant.
The property is situated in a much sought after residential area and is well placed for access into Raynes Park with its commuter station and selection of useful shops and businesses. The area is also well regarded for its sporting and recreational facilities, as well as for its choice of schools in both the state and private sectors. The green spaces of Wimbledon Common, Holland Gardens and Cottenham Park are within easy reach.
BrochuresBrochurePepys Road, West Wimbledon, SW20
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Pepys Road, West Wimbledon, SW20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Raynes Park Station0.2 miles
- Wimbledon Chase Station0.6 miles
- Dundonald Road Tram Stop1.0 miles
About the agent
We strive to deliver our services in an effective and memorable way. Our clients should always expect an honest and transparent approach at all times. As local professionals, we understand the demands of working life, therefore our duty is to be available to you and assist even beyond typical business hours thus offering flexible viewing times, sometimes being late evenings or weekends with one of our team.
At the heart of Fuller Gilbert is people, you will have a member of th
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30527800. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fuller Gilbert & Co, West Wimbledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.