High Street, Brington, PE28
- JUST RELEASED - Exciting Development of just Eight New Homes
- Featured Property: Type C - Four Bedroom Semi with En Suite
- Outstanding Specification
- Quality Kitchen and Bathroom Fittings
- Fine Plots with Field Views to the Rear
- Electric Vehicle Charging Point on all Plots
High Specification Includes:-
• Quality Kitchens by Second Nature with Istone Quartz Counters.
• Franke Sink, Hotpoint Integrated Appliances.
• Stylish Modern Bathroom Suites in White.
• Porcelain Tiled Floor to Ceiling in all Bathrooms.
• Electric Shaver point.
• PVC Windows and Doors by Selecta Systems.
• Quality Finished Oak Veneered fire doors throughout.
• Karndean Wood effect Flooring.
• Air Source Heat Pump.
• Underfloor Heating on the ground floor with Multiple Wi-Fi Enabled Controllable Zones.
• Thermostatically Controlled Radiators on the first floor.
• Block Driveway and Parking Area in Bradstone Monksbridge Pavers.
• Charging Points for Electric Vehicle.
• Bradstone Patio and Lawn Area
• 1.8m Featheredge Fencing to Gardens.
• Bradstone Mordale Textured slabs to Patio Areas bordered by charcoal Block Paving.
• Shrubberies to be planted with a Mixture of Evergreen and Perennial Shrubs.
• LED Exterior Lighting.
• External EV Charging Points to All Plots.
6.26m x 3.48m (20' 6" x 11' 5")
5.99m x 3.64m (19' 8" x 11' 11")
First Floor Landing
4.76m x 3.1m (15' 7" x 10' 2") Maximums
En Suite Shower Room
3.71m x 3.15m (12' 2" x 10' 4")
2.94m x 2.74m (9' 8" x 9' 0")
2.74m x 2.56m (9' 0" x 8' 5")
The growing village of Brington lies approximately half a mile north of the A14 dual carriageway. The village has become increasingly popular in recent years, due to its fast road networks to both East and West. The village has a pleasant blend of properties ranging from large modern executive homes through to period dwellings. The properties are well spaced and the village does benefit from a number of attractive wooded areas. The Primary School has an excellent reputation within the area, having approximately 100 pupils and has additional day care for the pre-school children. It serves Hinchingbrooke School in Huntington as its Secondary School. Some of the top private schools in the country within a few miles (Oundle, Kimbolton, Oakham and Uppingham are not far away).
The A1 is about 8 miles South East giving excellent dual carriageway access both North and south and to the A14/M11. An excellent main line commuter train service to London’s Kings Cross ...
From the A14 proceed North on the B660 signposted Old Weston and Brington. Follow the signs to Brington and upon entering the village, continue along the High Street past the primary school where the development will be seen on the right hand side.
High Street, Brington, PE28
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Huntingdon Station9.6 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Peter Lane and Partners
Established in 1990, we are a leading independent estate agent proud of our reputation for providing a high level of customer service.
As a member of the National Association of Estate Agents, Ombudsman for Estate Agents and founder members of the MoveWithUs national network, you can be assured of our integrity and professionalism.
When buying a property we help you find your ideal home by providing you with valuable
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 20237278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Lane & Partners, Kimbolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.