Orchard Close, Tilehurst, Reading
- Substantial 4 bedroom Detached Chalet Bungalow of circa 1900 sq ft (175 sq m)
- Living Room, Dining Room, Conservatory, Kitchen & Utility Room
- 2 versatile Reception Rooms/Bedrooms
- En-suite Bathroom to Bedroom 1
- Ground Floor Bathroom & First Floor Shower Room
- UPVC double glazing & gas radiator central heating (n/t)
- 75'+ well tended west facing Rear Garden
- Ample Parking and Single Integral Garage
- Desirable established 'Non Estate' location
- 'No Onward Chain' complications or delays
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd
Located in a sought after residential road on the western fringes of Tilehurst, bordering miles of open countryside and the Thames side Village of Purley and in turn Pangbourne, this Detached 4 bedroom Chalet Bungalow has been beautifully maintained by the present owners and is offered to the market with the advantage of 'No Onward Chain' complications.
With just under 1900 sq ft (175 sq m) of versatile accommodation, this desirable home is within 10 minutes walk of regular Bus Services, Tesco Extra convenience store and reputable Primary & Secondary Schools. The River Thames and miles of countryside is under 1 mile in Purley and Pangbourne Village with a host of Shops, Restaurants, Pubs and amenities is approximately 2 miles. Tilehurst Train Station linking Reading Mainline, Paddington, Oxford, Pangbourne, Didcot) is conveniently just over 1 mile hence approximately 15 minute walk. Reading Town Centre and Junction 12 of the M4 with Calcot Retail Park are each circa 5 miles hence an easy commute.
With subtle presence and generous rooms, the property is approached via ample Driveway parking which gives access to Garage and with established shrubs and lawned area. Well proportioned accommodation comprises spacious Entrance Hall with stairs to First Floor and doors to Living Room, Kitchen, Bathroom and dual aspect 11'11" x 11'10" Bedroom 3/Study. The front aspect Living Room with feature fireplace has a door to Kitchen and French Doors opening to a 15' Conservatory with views over the Garden. Both the Dining Room and the Conservatory have under floor heating under tiling. From the Conservatory, Bedroom 4 has a door to a useful Utility Room and Integral Single Garage. The Dining Room enjoys great natural light with part glazed roof, French Doors to Rear Garden, side aspect courtesy door and opens to a well appointed modern fitted Kitchen with island Breakfast Bar. On the First Floor, the front aspect Landing gives access to useful eaves storage space and has doors to two spacious Bedrooms and a Shower Room with walk in Shower cubicle. Bedroom 1 boasts a re-fitted En-suite Bathroom with twin basins.
The the rear of the property, the well tended Rear Garden is another outstanding feature of the property. Complemented by a westerly aspect and enclosed by wooden fencing and established shrubs, bushes and trees, a deck area with small sunken feature pond continues to Summerhouse/ Cabin with electrics (potential for Home Office/Studio). Measuring in excess of 75' in total, the remainder is laid to lawn with various flower/shrub beds with 2 Garden Sheds tucked away at the bottom.
With the added advantage on 'No Onward Chain' complications or delays, this highly desirable home also boasts UPVC double glazing throughout and gas fired central heating to radiators. For more information or to arrange a viewing appointment please contact Sansome & George Estate Agents.
BrochuresBrochureOrchard Close, Tilehurst, Reading
Orchard Close, Tilehurst, Reading
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tilehurst Station1.0 miles
- Pangbourne Station1.8 miles
- Reading West Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Recognised by reputation as professional, reliable and efficient firm of property agents, we provide a personal and friendly service when selling, buying, letting or renting property across the Reading area.
At Sansome & George we have a highly enthusiastic, motivated and committed team who are proud to consistently provide excellent service and personal advice to all our customers.
With in-depth local knowledge and experience twinned with representation in London, we are even bet
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30527899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, Tilehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.