Warwick Avenue, Bedford, MK40
- Superb 5 bedroom family home in a gated development
- Within Bedford's conservation area
- 2 en-suites and family bathroom
- Kitchen/dining/family room
- living room and separate study
- Double carport
- South facing rear garden
- Close to schools and mainline station
- Stamp Duty Holiday Applicable
- Stamp Duty Holiday
Essential worker's discount £10,000, flooring as fitted, No SD to pay (balance of SD is £1,000 applies to single home owners only) providing complete on/before 31 March 2021.
40% NOW SOLD
SHOW HOME OPEN
The Evesham is a spacious, family home within the gated development of De Montfort Place in Warwick Avenue. The accommodation is arranged over 3 floors and comprises 5 bedrooms, 2 with their own en-suite shower room and dressing area, a family bathroom and study. On the ground floor the kitchen/dining/family area opens on to the south facing rear garden. The well-proportioned living room has a feature bay window to the front. Designed with a double car port and a generous specification throughout, the Evesham offers an exceptional family home.
Available to purchase using the Government backed Help to Buy Scheme or our Assisted Move scheme, please contact our sales consultant for more information.
De Montfort Place is the perfect place to live within Bedford's conservation area, close to the town centre, excellent schools and walking distance to the mainline station with journey times to London St Pancras in approximately 40 minutes.
The Evesham is now ready for occupation, please contact your Sales for further information
Storey Homes' flagship development, De Montfort Place, is well-positioned along an established tree-lined boulevard. A gated development which offers a collection of elegantly designed 4 & 5 bedroom houses & apartments close to the town centre and train station. Further amenities for all to enjoy include the reinstatement of the recently opened landscaped garden with benches, tennis courts and a children's play area.
At Storey Homes we are an ambitious New Homes Developer creating beautiful homes in key locations across Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire. We aim to offer well designed and exceptionally built properties that are appreciated and treasured by our home owners.
Bedford offers an excellent range of independent and state schools, several within easy reach of the development. All age ranges are well catered for with a choice of nurseries for pre-school children and higher education courses available at Bedford College and the University of Bedford.
Shopping and Leisure
Bedford town centre offers a vibrant mix of shopping and leisure with well-known high street brands, independent stores, cinema, theatre and a wealth of restaurants, cafes and pubs. In the heart of Bedford is The Embankment, providing riverside walks with views over the River Great Ouse.
- Phase 3 at De Montfort Place offers 3 and 5 bedroom homes
- Close to Bedford town centre, local schools, shops and transport links
- Excellent transport links
- Perfectly located to raise a family with many schools within walking distance of home
Warwick Avenue, Bedford, MK40
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bedford Station0.3 miles
- Bedford St. Johns Station0.9 miles
- Kempston Hardwick Station3.6 miles
About the development
South facing garden
- Walking distance to Bedford train station
- Close to open space tennis courts
- Town Centre within easy reach
- Schools within walking distance
- Work from home with separate study
- Available with Help to Buy
Storey Homes was established in 2003 and remains a family owned property developer based in Milton Keynes. We are passionate about creating unique developments throughout Milton Keynes and across the Northern Home Counties. We aim to offer well designed and exceptionally built properties that are appreciated and treasured by our homeowners.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 131NewPlot. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Storey Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.