West Hall Road, Kew
- Grade II Listed Period House
- Late 17th Century
- Generous Receiving Hall
- Two Reception Rooms
- Six Bedrooms
- Basement Rooms
- Delightful Gardens
- Gravel Driveway
- In Need of Restoration
- Many Period Features
The current owner has been restoring the property sympathetically retaining and enhancing the abundant period features including panelled walls, fireplaces, box window shutters, good pine floors which make this property so enchanting.
Believed to date back to the 14th Century and rebuilt in 1724 the house arranged over four floors comprising generous, adaptable accommodation currently provides six bedrooms, three reception rooms and kitchen whilst the lower floor offers further light and spacious rooms with excellent stone floors.
The property is conveniently located close to the River Thames tow path, Kew Retail Park, Kew Village and Kew Gardens underground station.
BrochuresBrochureWest Hall Road, Kew
West Hall Road, Kew
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kew Gardens Station0.3 miles
- Chiswick Station0.6 miles
- Mortlake Station0.7 miles
About the agent
"We offer an extensive professional service focussing on integrity, quality assurance, approachability and guaranteed personalised service. Located in the heart of Brentford since 1999, our local knowledge is unsurpassed."
Julia Quilliam BEM set up Quilliam Property Services in 1999 as an independent family run estate agent and a leading property finder for Brentford and surrounding areas.
Located on the High Street in the heart of Brentford, Quilliam P
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30528667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Quilliam Property Services, Brentford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.