Moseham Hill, Wadhurst
A much improved and stylishly presented semi-detached home set in attractive gardens and grounds of 3.7 acres, with excellent garaging and swimming pool, all within a quarter of a mile of Wadhurst village.
Woodpeckers is a beautifully presented extended semi-detached property providing excellent entertaining space and flexible accommodation. The principal rooms enjoy an attractive aspect across the property’s gardens and grounds.
The main features of the property include:
• Garden room with tiled floor and double doors opening to the garden, bi-fold doors opening to the superb kitchen/breakfast room with granite working surfaces, double sink with hot water butler tap, good range of cupboards and drawers with bench seats, travertine floor, gas fired Aga, integrated wine cooler and breakfast bar. Utility room with butler sink, granite working surfaces and cloakroom to one side.
• Sitting room with oak flooring, book and display shelving to one wall with further storage to chimney recess and fireplace with inset wood burning stove and doors to the terrace, opening to dining room with oak flooring and window to front and stairs rising to first floor. Door to drawing room which is triple aspect with inset wood burning stove and doors to the terrace.
• Main bedroom is a light dual aspect room with en suite shower room.
• Two further double bedrooms, one with a window to the side and one overlooking the garden, study/bedroom and family bathroom which is an elegant room with free-standing bath, separate shower cubicle, stone vanity unit with twin sinks and ceramic tiled floor.
Double gates open to a parking and turning area in front of a triple bay garage, two enclosed and one open bay, with log store to one side. A brick paved pathway leads from the parking area and garage block through the garden, laid to lawn, with mature rose and flower beds and on to a broad Indian sandstone terrace. To one side is a part-caged fruit and vegetable garden with raised and open borders, garden shed and greenhouse. The gardens and grounds are a real feature created by the current owners with attractive cottage planting. There is a raised decking area through an arbour with the heated swimming pool to one side enclosed by a picket fence and attractive planting. There is an area of paddock enclosed by post and rail and attractive woodland dell, an array of specimen trees and a pond.
Moseham Hill, Wadhurst
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wadhurst Station1.9 miles
- Stonegate Station2.5 miles
- Frant Station4.1 miles
About the agent
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we specialise in marketing properties in the South East on a local, regional and national scale. Our experienced Partner-led teams ensure a wealth of local knowledge is available to champion your property, promote its location and communicate its unique appeal.
Our expertise in Estate Agency and Lettings enables us to deliver a quality of service that is highly tailored to our clients’ specific needs. And while we remain focused on the bigger picture, we also pa
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TUN190139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Batcheller Monkhouse, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.