Hayloft Barn, Vineries Farmstead, Boroughbridge, YO51 9LN
- Set within the idyllic and charming town of Boroughbridge
- Generous central hallway with storey height glazing
- Spacious open plan dining kitchen with natural lighting
- Bi-fold doors to the rear private landscaped garden
- Master bedroom with separate dressing area and en suite
- Family house bathroom featuring a freestanding bath
- Covered "drive through" parking
- Ultra-fast broadband with fibre to the home
Vineries Farmstead offers five detached homes of immense character, within the delightful and picturesque town of Boroughbridge. This appealing development lies in an established residential setting, yet only a short walk from the bustling high street.
Clustered around an informal courtyard, the design is by PRA Architects of York, and conceived as an old farmstead setting of brick and oak barns, oak framed outbuildings, and an old farmhouse, perfect for lovers of traditional homes yet with all the benefits of a newly built property.
These unique family homes exude character and quality, and offer generous space for both relaxation and entertaining, for working from home, and for enjoying all that this charming and historic market town has to offer.
The main entrance features storey height glazing inviting you to the generous central hallway with its oak staircase. To the left is the spacious open plan kitchen cum dining room, extending out into the back garden, with bi-fold doors, and Velux roof windows allowing natural light to fill the heart of the home. The designer kitchen offers a breakfast bar and eye level ovens with its high specification Neff appliances.
On the other side of the hall the living room is perfect both for the family and for entertaining, with an entrance directly to the dining room, and French doors opening to the rear garden. The cloakroom is also in the entrance hall and a generous utility room completes the ground floor.
Upstairs, the sumptuous master suite has en suite shower room and separate dressing area, whilst the guest bedroom also has an en suite. There are two further double bedrooms, and a house bathroom with freestanding bath.
Externally there are gardens to front and rear offering plenty of space for relaxation. A ?drive through? car port within the building offers parking, with an EV charging point, and there is further parking to the front on the driveway.
Key Specification Features
Attention to detail helps give a home that personal touch and sets it apart. Brigantia Homes take pride in their work and only use quality products, local suppliers and tradespeople who care as much about quality as they do. See the dedicated Vineries Farmstead brochure for the full detailed specification.
· Sumptuous and stylish designer kitchens by David Charles come fully fitted, planned for ease of use and with a host of integrated Neff appliances including:
- Integrated oven with ?slide and hide? door
- Integrated combination microwave oven
- Five ring gas hob
- Warming drawer
- Tall integrated 70/30 fridge/freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
· Soft close cabinet doors and drawers, in either painted Shaker pattern or handleless gloss finish, and are complete with below wall unit lighting.
· Marbled white quartz worktops and upstands with Franke undermount 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink.
· Floors are laid in large format tiles or luxury vinyl.
· Cabinetry to match the kitchen with worktops and upstands in an oak pattern laminate.
· Franke stainless steel inset single bowl sink
· Flooring to match the kitchen.
BATHROOMS AND EN SUITE SHOWERS
· Carefully designed bathrooms to achieve space, clean lines, and ease of use, with vanity storage units and shelving included.
· Sanitaryware is from the Concept Air collection, with its sleek and slim design.
· Built-in baths have a shower baton and wall mounted controls, whilst freestanding baths have rim mounted bath/shower mixer taps.
· Feature walk-in showers have frameless glass screens, and dual rain shower/flexi-hose showerheads with thermostatic controls.
· Basins and integrated vanity storage units are wall mounted.
· Large format tiles are laid to floors, and all walls to mid-height, with full height around showers.
· Towel rails are in chrome with dual fuel for summer use.
GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOMS
· Wall mounted WC and wash basin vanity storage unit.
· Floors finished in large format tiles.
· Recessed downlighters operated by sensors.
· Cart lodges for parking are constructed in oak frames, supporting ?attic trusses? with natural slate roofs, and offering potential space for future conversion (except Hayloft Barn, where covered parking is part of the house).
· Driveways and paths are surfaced in a combination of block paviours, stone paving and gravel to suit locations.
· Gardens are turfed to front and rear.
· External taps are installed for garden use.
The homes benefit from a Checkmate insurance-backed 10-year warranty against structural defects provided on completion.
Homebuyers may select from a range of finishes for kitchens, flooring, tiling and decorations with proceedable reservations.
*Note - Internal images are for illustrative purposes to indicate the quality and finish of the properties. Please view floor plans for details of room sizes*
Well situated between the stunning scenery of the North York Moors and the Yorkshire Dales, the market town of Boroughbridge has a rich and established heritage, dating back to an original Roman garrison at the river crossing, where the town established as a central hub of the region for over 1,000 years.
The charming town centre and it?s thriving high street offers a range of excellent facilities, such as independent cafés, shops, bars and restaurants all whilst being surrounded by charming countryside. Boroughbridge also offers a wide range of community events, including the annual Aldborough music festival, the agricultural show, various local produce markets and fairs, and a wealth of nearby heritage attractions including Newby Hall, Fountains Abbey, Beningborough Hall and Ripley Castle.
A superb variety of schools are available locally, including Queen Elthelburga?s College and Ripon Grammar School and transport links include the nearby A1(M), providing quick access to the equidistant cities of Edinburgh and London, together with mainline rail services from nearby York 17 miles and Harrogate 11 miles. For those travelling further afield, there are both domestic and international flights from Leeds Bradford International Airport less than an hour?s drive away.
Boroughbridge has a little of something for everyone.
Brigantia choose to develop only small sites in prime locations across North Yorkshire, building high specification homes in traditional styles. Their architects know how important it is to make the most of the setting, and to create a sense of place that says ?welcome home? to you and yours. Being a local, hands-on company allows them to focus on quality design, quality workmanship, and excellent customer service. The company?s three directors have over 100 years combined experience between them and manage the business personally to take care of your needs.
High quality workmanship is assured with local suppliers and experienced tradespeople taking pride in their work ? so when you move in you can simply focus on making your new home your very own along with the peace of mind that every Brigantia home comes with a 10-year insurance-backed guarantee.
Hayloft Barn, Vineries Farmstead, Boroughbridge, YO51 9LN
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Knaresborough Station6.5 miles
About the agent
Since we first opened our doors in 1997, we have helped more than 50,000 people move home across Yorkshire.
In fact, in the short time it takes you to read this sentence, it's likely that one of our team will be supporting someone, somewhere in Yorkshire, to make that move - as smoothly and quickly as possible.
Our team of over 250 staff, and the family of 22 branches, share the same mission:
Whether you're letting, buying, or selling your home, we will provide a first class
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2593943. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, New Homes, Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.