Stane Street, Pulborough, RH20
- 10 year NHBC Warranty
- Kitchen with French Doors to Garden
- Detached Garage & Two Parking spaces
- Porcelanosa Ceramic Tiling
- Roca Sanitaryware
- First Floor Principal Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes & En Suite
- Kitchen with Integrated Bosch Appliances
- Living Room with Doors to Garden
- First Floor Study
- Two Bedrooms and Cloakroom on Second Floor
Situated in the Sussex countryside of the South Downs, close to the coast and within reach of London, Brookfields brings together tree lined lanes and leafy open spaces to create a new neighbourhood. Homes at Brookfields are a mix of spacious and well appointed 2 to 5 bedroom family homes, bungalows and apartments brought to you by Latimer Homes.
Plot 117 The Violet is a 4 bedroom detached 3 storey home with detached garage and 2 parking spaces. Downstairs there is a kitchen with utility room, a separate dining room and separate living room. On the first floor is the Principal bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite, Bedroom 2 also with fitted wardrobes, family bathroom and study. On the second floor are Bedrooms 3 & 4 and a cloakroom.
NB External image is computer generated and Internal images shown are from a Show Home at Brookfields for illustrative purposes only. Please also note that Plot 117 has a DETACHED garage. (Plot 107 adjoining garage)
Plot 107 also available
Kitchen 13'8 (4.17m) x 16'8 (5.08m)
Living Room 12'2 (3.71m) x 18'6 (5.64m)
Dining Room 10'1 (3.07m) x 10'10 (3.3m)
First Floor Landing
Principal Bedroom 12'2 (3.71m) x 11'7 (3.53m)
Bedroom 2 11'1 (3.38m) x 10'10 (3.3m)
Study 9'2 (2.79m) x 7'6 (2.29m)
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom 3 12'2 (3.71m) x 13'0 (3.96m)
Bedroom 4 12'2 (3.71m) x 13' (3.96m)
Detached Garage and 2 Parking Spaces
Brookfields is located in the village of Pulborough with its railway station offering an easy commute to London with a direct line to London Victoria and Gatwick Airport.
Both the cathedral city of Chichester and the charming market town of Horsham are within half an hour by car. Pulborough's high street offers an ideal mix of pubs, banks, cafes, supermarkets, butchers and a post office, ideal for everyday needs and will give something for residents of all ages and interests.
Stane Street, Pulborough, RH20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pulborough Station0.6 miles
- Billingshurst Station4.4 miles
- Amberley Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Why choose Henry Adams?
Henry Adams Simply New Homes is one of the most successful new homes specialists in Surrey, Sussex and Hampshire. We market an extensive range of developments on behalf of top national house builders as well as niche, local developers, with schemes ranging from individual properties to expansive new communities.
Our priority is to ensure each new home reaches the widest market while offering a personal service both
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 336070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams Simply New Homes, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.