Woodstock Road, Oxford, OX2
- Conveniently located for Oxford Parkway train station
- Built in 2016 to a high specification
- South facing landscaped garden
- Off street parking for 3 cars
- Close to the Summertown shops
- EPC Rating = B
This striking four storey home is one of a pair of family homes built in 2016. Combining a balance of brick and stone, with sliding sash windows and typical of the North Oxford Victorian villas. With a floor area of 3653 sq ft, it provides excellent family living and entertaining space, with the feeling of light and space enhanced by high ceilings and dual aspect rooms. A particular attraction is the light and airy kitchen/breakfast room with its glass roof, doors and floor and opening to the garden. The lower ground floor adds extra family accommodation, including a living room, cinema room, and plenty of natural light provided by a glass ceiling panel. On the upper floors, many of the bedrooms have been designed with hand made fitted cupboards and there are two en suites, together with two bathrooms. Outside, to the front, a shared gated entrance provides parking for two cars. To the rear is a landscaped south facing rear garden.
• Hardwood walnut and painted fitted kitchen units with granite worktops
• Smeg range cooker
• Integrated extractor with canopy surround
• Miele integrated appliances including separate fridge & freezer and dishwasher
• Stainless steel double bowl sink unit with food waste macerator
• Frameless glass roof light
• White ceramic sanitary ware, with concealed cistern WC’s
• Worktop mounted basins with wall hung vanity drawers
• Glass shower enclosures with stone resin shower trays
• Stylish Crosswater thermostatic shower units and chrome taps
• Heated ladder towel radiators
• Extensive ceramic & porcelain wall and floor tiling
• LED night lighting features
• Gas fired central heating and hot water system with energy efficient condensing boiler
• Underfloor heating system individually zone controlled via programmable controllers
General fittings & quality of build
• Hardwood veneered doors
• Oak front door
• Natural Cotswold stone exterior features
• Complementary contemporary design ironmongery
• Painted softwood mouldings
• Timber sliding sash windows
• Concrete floor slab and stairway construction
Security and peace of mind
• Built to high thermal and acoustic standards
• Smoke and fire alarms hard wired with mains back up
• 10 year insurance company backed warranty
• TV/FM/Satellite points to the main rooms and bedrooms
• Cat 5 network cabling points
• Chrome finished electrical points
• Low energy light fittings – reduced running costs
• Track lights, pendants and wall lighting points
• Speaker cabling
• Landscaped garden & south facing patio
• Bin store area
• Cycle store
• Off street parking area
Gas fired central heating. Zone controlled underfloor heating.
Strictly by appointment with Savills.
Woodstock Road lies in the popular suburb of North Oxford, with good access to Oxford City Centre and Summertown.
It is within a one and a half mile radius of the city centre and Oxford train station, with a regular service to London Paddington, and from Autumn 2015 there is a new station at (North) Oxford Parkway with regular trains to London Marylebone.
It is well located for all the popular Oxford schools, and the open spaces of Port Meadow are
within a half mile radius.
Square Footage: 3,653 sq ft
From Savills Summertown office cross onto Woodstock Road and proceed north. The property will be found on the left hand side, on the corner of First Turn.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Woodstock Road, Oxford, OX2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Parkway Station1.3 miles
- Oxford Station2.3 miles
- Islip Station3.3 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SUS210071. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Summertown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.