Main Street, Overton, Morecambe
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- Spacious Double Fronted Cottage With Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms Kitchen Utility And Attractive Bathroom
- Access To Rear Forecourt - Detached Garage
- Great Village Location On The Lune Estuary
The cottage offers spacious accommodation which comprises of spacious entrance hall, lounge,
dining room, kitchen, utility/wash room, two good sized double bedrooms and a bathroom suite.
The property benefits from a wealth of traditional style features with modern appointments which
include a four piece bathroom suite, gas central heating and majority double glazing.
Externally the property has the benefits of detached garage and to the rear there is a communal rear
yard and attractive rockery.
Located in this rural setting which adjoins coastal areas and the Lune Estuary Overton has a range of
amenities which include public house, churches and popular primary school.
There are road links which provide access into nearby Lancaster city, the coastal town of Morecambe
and Heysham village.
The area is currently enjoying improved popularity following the recent completion of the Bay Gateway link road which provides enhanced access to the M6 motorway junction 34. This
provides improved access to Kendal, the Lake District, Preston and central Lancashire.
Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the size of accommodation, the character and the location of this home.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Main Street, Overton, Morecambe
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Heysham Port Station2.4 miles
- Lancaster Station3.4 miles
- Morecambe Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 225800. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Morecambe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.