Kingfisher Heights, E16
- Amazing Duplex apartment/ Two Balconies
- River/ Park views
- 24 Hr Concierge/Gym/Secure parking
Henry Wiltshire is delighted to present this stunning three double bedroom, two bathroom, duplex apartment overlooking Thames Barrier Park.
This well-proportioned property benefits from a large open plan living area with a modern kitchen offering integrated appliances and a granite worktop, a family bathroom and three outdoor spaces including two private south facing balconies. All three bedrooms are generous in size and include fitted wardrobes, with the master bedroom having direct access to an en-suite. This property features a built-in desk area, electric fireplace, great storage facilities and an allocated parking space in secured underground parking.
Residents also benefit from access to a 24hr concierge and an on-site gymnasium.
Situated in the sought after Waterside Park development in E16. Located minutes from Pontoon Dock DLR Station, giving quick and easy access in and out of London. One stop from City Airport and the Thames Clipper is within a short walking distance. For the motorist, the property's location provides quick and easy access to the A1020, A12 and A13 & M25 for travel to and from Canary Wharf, the City, and Central London.
Offers over £630,000
Kingfisher Heights, E16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pontoon Dock Station0.2 miles
- Prince Regent Station0.6 miles
- West Silvertown Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Henry Wiltshire Estate Agents, Canary Wharf
Henry Wiltshire Estate Agents are market leaders in Canary Wharf for sales, lettings and property management. We have vast experience in the market place and we pride ourselves in offering a professional and personal service to investors, developers, landlords and tenants.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 19683. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Wiltshire International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.