Haughurst Hill, Baughurst, RG26
- One Off Unique Property
- Surrounded By Beautiful Woodland
- Open Plan Living
- Recently Refurbished
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Completely Private
- Master With En-Suite
- Bedroom 2 With En-Suite
- Garden Office
Squirrels Leap is a truly unique one-off property which is surrounded by the most tranquil and beautiful of woodlands, offering complete privacy to enjoy the abundance of wildlife and the forever changing trees and countryside. Having been extended and renovated over the recent years, the property is presented to a high standard throughout. Haughurst Hill is located on the outskirts of Tadley and sits within a very desirable postcode. The property sits within approx. 0.4 acre plot offering substantial grounds. The open-plan living area is simply stunning and the rest of the rooms are very well proportioned. You will also find the all important log cabin/garden office to the rear.
- Hurst Leisure Centre Gym (2 mins drive)
- Tadley Swimming Pool (7 mins)
- Local pubs include The Pineapple (3 mins) and The Wellington Arms (5 mins), voted No.2 in The Times 'Best Places to Eat in the Countryside', and the 'Best Pub Chef' by the Good Food Guide.
- Sainsburys and Tadley town centre (5 mins)
- Primary - Bishopswood Infant and Junior (8 mins), Ashford Hill Primary (5 mins), Tadley Community Primary School (10 mins), Burnham Copse Primary (6 mins)
- Secondary - The Hurst Community College (2 mins)
- Theale Station (16 mins), with direct main line services to Reading (9 mins) and London Paddington (40 mins)
- Basingstoke (21 mins), with direct main line service to London Waterloo (44 mins)
- M3 J6 (20 mins)
- M4 J12 (20 mins)
Double doors into the kitchen and open plan living area, door to the utility room.
Side aspect window, squared edge hard wood worktop with inset sink with mixer taps and drainer, cupboards above and below, under counter space and plumbing for washing machine, further under counter appliance space.
Range of both base and eye level cupboards, space for a range cooker, rolled edge worktops with mixer taps and drainer, integrated dishwasher, space for a free standing fridge/freezer, kitchen breakfast bar, door into an inner hallway.
Open Plan Living
Remainder of the living space has a high vaulted ceiling with Velux windows, bi-folding doors on two sides as well as a rear aspect window, wood burner, TV, network and telephone points.
Access to loft space, doors to all rooms.
Rear aspect french doors onto the garden, TV and telephone points, door into the en-suite bathroom. Fitted wardrobes run the length of the bedroom.
Double width shower with power shower and tiled surrounds, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level W.C., extractor fan, wall mounted heated towel rail, tiled floor.
Front aspect window, door to en-suite bathroom.
Front aspect frosted window, double shower with power shower and tiled surrounds, wash hand basin inset into vanity unit with cupboards below, low level W.C., wall mounted heated towel rail, extractor light, part tiled surrounds, tiled floor.
Side aspect window.
Front aspect window, telephone point.
Panel enclosed P-shaped bath with power shower over, low level W.C., wash hand basin with mixer tap inset into vanity unit with cupboard below, wall mounted heated towel rail, fully tiled surrounds, extractor light.
Driveway parking for numerous vehicles, gated access to the rear.
Covered storm porch with door into the entrance.
Large private garden is arranged across numerous tiers, the upper of which being a large decked area with a log cabin with power and light (currently being used for storage but previously as an office/home gym), outside power supply, water tap, to one side of the decking there is a lawned area where there is a further decked space with timber framed shed, path leading down to an additional decked patio and lawn filled area with various bush flower and tree filled borders, the remainder of the garden being predominantly laid to lawn with various bush filled borders, there is a stream that runs through the middle and a further timber framed shed to one side. Access to the woodlands is available from the back of the garden.
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Energy Performance Certificatesepc
Haughurst Hill, Baughurst, RG26
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Midgham Station2.9 miles
- Thatcham Station3.8 miles
- Aldermaston Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks is one of the UK’s largest estate agents. We’re proud to say we’ve revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and 24/7 convenient. Our customers love how we combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts them in control of their sale. Best of all, we charge a fair, fixed fee – there’s no commission with Purplebricks.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1154379-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.