Parkfield Terrace, Pudsey, LS28 7RT
- Period End Stone Terraced
- Opposite Pudsey park
- Two/Three bedrooms
- Two large reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen and excellent bathroom
- Useful cellar/utility
- Front garden and parking
This deceptively large period TWO/THREE bedroom end stone terrace house is situated in a great location close to the heart of Pudsey on Church Lane opposite Pudsey park. The property is full of character and charm with high ceilings and family sized accommodation. Entrance hall, Living room with wood panelling and a gorgeous fireplace, dining room with period fireplace and original built in cupboards, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and access to a cellar/utility. TWO DOUBLE SIZED BEDROOMS and a single bedroom/study.The bathroom has an original victorian enamel bath and a separate modern shower cupbicle.The garden area is at the front and parking for two cars at the side of the house.
4.32m (14' 2") X 1.07m (3' 6")
5.33m (17' 6") X 1.80m (5' 11")
4.34m (14' 3") X 3.53m (11' 7")
4.32m (14' 2") X 4.04m (13' 3")
4.27m (14' 0")X 3.63m (11' 11")
4.09m (13' 5") X 3.53m (11' 7")
3.25m (10' 8") X 1.55m (5' 1")
3.71m (12' 2") X 1.85m (6' 1")
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Parkfield Terrace, Pudsey, LS28 7RT
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Pudsey Station0.9 miles
- Bramley Station1.4 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Hunters started in 1992, founded on the firm principles of excellent customer service, pro-activity and achieving the best possible results for our customers. These principles still stand firm and we are today one of the UK's leading estate agents with over 200 branches throughout the country. Our ambition is to become the UK's favourite estate agent and by keeping the customer at the very heart of our business, we firmly believe we can achieve this.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT TO OTHER AGE
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PUDSP213167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.