Bodley Road, New Malden, KT3
- SOLD CHAIN FREE
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/dining room
- Breakfast Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Family Bathroom
- Off Street Parking
- Detached House
- Mature Gardens
- Five Bedrooms (one en-suite)
This beautiful detached house is located in a highly desirable area with plenty to offer which includes; five good sized bedrooms, en-suite bathroom, two reception rooms, off street parking, family bathroom, large kitchen, beautiful garden, breakfast room along with many other benefits. As the property is detached, it allows for adaptable and spacious living whilst having scope for further extensions STPP.
Conveniently located within easy reach of New Malden high street shops and other local amenities.
Transport links to Kingston Upon Thames town centre and the A3 providing access to major motorways are both nearby.
BrochuresBrochureBodley Road, New Malden, KT3
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Bodley Road, New Malden, KT3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Malden Manor Station0.5 miles
- New Malden Station0.9 miles
- Berrylands Station0.9 miles
About the agent
We strive to deliver our services in an effective and memorable way. Our clients should always expect an honest and transparent approach at all times. As local professionals, we understand the demands of working life, therefore our duty is to be available to you and assist even beyond typical business hours thus offering flexible viewing times, sometimes being late evenings or weekends with one of our team.
At the heart of Fuller Gilbert is people, you will have a member of th
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30532623. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fuller Gilbert & Co, West Wimbledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.