Marriners Lane, Coventry
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- Three Bedrooms
- Mid Terrace
- Off Road Parking
- Part Furnished
- No Pets, No Smokers, No Students
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Up Estates Ltd. 'the Agent')
Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
Deposit: 5 weeks rent
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
Payment of £50 inc. VAT if you want to change the tenancy agreement
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the BoE Base Rate
Payment of £50 inc. VAT for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
**Available 1st of May** This three bedroom mid terraced property is located within a very sought after location! Briefly comprising; lounge/diner and kitchen to first floor with garden to rear and front aspect. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Call now to view!
Marriners Lane, Coventry
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canley Station1.5 miles
- Tile Hill Station2.1 miles
- Coventry Station2.5 miles
About the agent
At Up Estates we are truly Redefining Estate Agency by offering a rounded service to all aspects of the property industry.
If you are selling your home we offer transparent, low cost, fixed fee packages incorporating options for all property values. Our packages allow you to know exactly how much it will cost to sell your property before you even pick up the phone.
As a vendor selling with Up Estates you will receive the following;
- The highest level of customer servi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102423008176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Up Estates, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.