Kenilworth Crescent, Enfield
- Three Bedroom Terraced House
- Situated In The Ever Popular Willow Estate
- Large Through Lounge
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Off Street Parking
- Within Catchment of Sought After Local Schools
- 110FT (approx.) Rear Garden
- Easy Access to Good Transport Links
- Close to Local Shops & Amenities
Entrance Porch - Front door to:-
Entrance Hall - Doors to:-
Through Lounge - 10.29m x 4.45m (33'9 x 14'7) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, single glazed bay window to front aspect, coved ceiling, two double radiators, gas fireplace, TV point, phone point, power points, storage cupboards, carpeted flooring, double glazed sliding door leading to garden.
Kitchen - 3.45m x 2.24m (11'4 x 7'4) - Double glazed window to rear, tiled walls, range of base and wall units with roll top work surfaces, sink and drainer unit, space for electric cooker, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine. spotlights, power points, tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing - Doors to:-
Bathroom - 1.96m x 1.57m (6'5 x 5'2) - Double glazed opaque window to rear aspect, single radiator, panel enclosed bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C, tiled walls, carpeted flooring.
Bedroom One - 3.58m x 3.07m (11'9 x 10'1) - Single glazed bay window to front aspect, coved ceiling, double radiator, built-in wardrobes, TV point, phone point, power points, carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two - 2.84m x 2.82m (9'4 x 9'3) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, coved ceiling, double radiator, built-in wardrobes, power points, carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three - 2.82m x 1.75m (9'3 x 5'9) - Single glazed window to front aspect, coved ceiling, single radiator, built-in storage cupboard, power points, carpeted flooring.
Garden - 33.53m (approx) (110'0 (approx)) - Mainly laid to lawn, rear access, raised patio, concrete paving, wooden shed, outside water tap and security light.
Two Double Garages - With power and lighting
BrochuresBrochureKenilworth Crescent, Enfield
Kenilworth Crescent, Enfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gordon Hill Station0.9 miles
- Enfield Town Station0.9 miles
- Enfield Chase Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Kings Group Enfield Town was first established in 1991, now over 26 years later and due to our successful reputation and high demand, we have now successfully opened another 14 Branches across North and East London, Hertfordshire and Essex.
Enfield Town with its beautiful surroundings is a highly sought after area, with direct train links straight into London it is an easy commute for those working or wanting quick access to the City. There is also eas
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30534930. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Enfield Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.