Bury Street, Stowmarket
- Two Bedrooms
- Semi Detached House
- Walking Distance of Town Centre
- Open Plan Lounge/ Dining Room
- Residential Permit Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
A well presented two bedroom semi detached house situated close to Stowmarket Town Centre. Comprising, lounge, opening to dining room, kitchen, split level landing to bathroom, and two bedrooms. Outside offers, a low maintenance paved rear garden, and residential permit parking to the front.
Lounge 11' 9" x 11' 7" MAX ( 3.58m x 3.53m MAX )
Wood laminate flooring, radiator, front aspect door and front aspect double glazed window, opens to;
Dining Room 9' 2" x 9' 1" MAX ( 2.79m x 2.77m MAX )
Wood laminate flooring, radiator, understairs cupboard, recess spotlights and rear aspect double glazed doors.
Kitchen 8' 4" x 6' 5" ( 2.54m x 1.96m )
Wood laminate flooring, wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven, electric hob, extractor hood, part tiled walls, space for free standing fridge freezer and washing machine, rear aspect double glazed window.
Split Level Landing
Carpet, loft access and doors to;
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 11' 10" MAX ( 3.68m x 3.61m MAX )
Wood laminate flooring, radiator and front aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" MAX x 9' 4" ( 2.77m MAX x 2.84m )
Wood laminate flooring, over stairs cupboard, radiator and rear aspect double glazed window.
Wood laminate flooring, radiator, part tiled walls, paneled bath, low level flush toilet, wash hand basin, shower cubicle and side aspect double glazed window.
Paved, side access gate, shed and enclosed.
Permit parking for £30/annum.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Bury Street, Stowmarket
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stowmarket Station0.2 miles
- Needham Market Station3.7 miles
- Elmswell Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Stowmarket William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Stowmarket
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference SMK102014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Stowmarket. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.