Western Gateway, London, E16
- Ready For Immediate Occupation
- Flexi Let.
- No Referencing
- 3 Months Minimum
- All Bills Inclusive
- 1 mins walk to Royal Victoria Station
- Fully Furnished to A High Standard
- Superb Transport Links. 22 Minutes to Bank Via DLR and 1 Stop to Jubilee at Canning Town
- 3 Mins Walk To ExCeL Centre, 2 Mins To Tesco, Restaurants Nearby
Royal Victoria is becoming a very popular destination because of proximity to ExCeL, quality accommodation, local amenities and transport links. ExCeL (Exhibition Centre London) is the largest exhibition centre in London, and the area now includes the longest cable car in the country, which takes you across the River Thames to the O2 Centre (formerly called the Millennium Dome). It is a spectacular way to arrive at any event there, or just simply try it for the amazing experience you cannot get anywhere else in London. Royal Victoria is also home to London's largest beach, where there are special events during summer. There are many amenities in the area including several restaurants and a supermarket for all your self-catering requirements. If you need anything in particular, just let us know and we will direct you to where you can find it.
The property does not just benefit from a close proximity to the Excel Center but also the Royal Victoria DLR station which again is at the back of the building. The DLR is a driverless train service that serves the redeveloped docklands area of East London. You can also use the DLR to central London. The journey time is about 20Mins.
This property is also next door to Crowne Plaza Hotel, so if you feel like eating out or having a drink in a very trendy environment then you have it. In total you will have access to about 6 hotels in the area including, Renaissance, Novotel & Ibis.
This accommodation gives you the opportunity to have a very relaxed warm homely living in a trendy environment with all you need within walking distance.
The apartment itself benefits from a one double bedroom with lots of storage space. The entire apartment can sleep up to 3 people.
The living room is an open plan living which also benefits from a top to bottom window.
There is an unlimited wireless Internet access.
The kitchen is fully equipped with Washing Machine, Oven, Microwave,Coffee Maker, Toaster and all your utensils.
Secure underground parking space can be arranged (ON REQUEST)
Western Gateway, London, E16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Emirates Royal Docks Station0.1 miles
- Royal Victoria Station0.1 miles
- Custom House Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Austin David Apartments is a boutique property management company that specialises in the short and medium term rentals.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ADA001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin David Apartments, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.