Weston Super Mare
- OMAR HOMES PARK HOME 1990, 30 X 10
- DOUBLE GLAZED & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- RE-FITTED CONTEMPORARY SHOWER ROOM
- DUAL ASPECT ACCOMMODATION
- GARDEN, GARDEN SHED & GENEROUS OFF ROAD PARKING
- POPULAR LOACATION
- GROUND RENT £209.90
- VACANT POSSESSION
THE ACCOMMODATION BRIEFLY COMPRISES
STORM PORCH, RECEPTION HALL, DUAL ASPECT KITCHEN/DINER, DUAL ASPECT LIVING ROOM, SHOWER ROOM, DUAL ASPECT DOUBLE BEDROOM.
THE GARDEN AREAS ARE SET WITH EASE OF MAINTENANCE IN MIND, A STORAGE SHED WITH POWER & LIGHT CONNECTED, A WATER BUTT WILL ALSO BE FOUND.
THE PARKING BAY FOR THIS HOME WILL BE FOUND DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF THE GARDEN.
PORCH: 1.93M X 0.83M (6’3” X 2’8”)
LIVING ROOM: 3.21M X 2.94M (10’5” X 9’6”)
KITCHEN/DINER: 2.94M X 2.89M (9’6” X 9’5”)
BEDROOM: 2.94M X 2.13M (9’6” X 7’6”)
SHOWER ROOM: 1.71M X 1.56M (5’6” X 5’12”)
GROUND RENT: £206.90 P.C.M
OVER 50’S ONLY
COUNCIL TAX BAND: A
10% SITE RETURN UPON RE-SALE
SOLD WITH THE 2013 PARK HOME ACT
Weston Super Mare
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Weston Milton Station0.5 miles
- Weston-super-Mare Station1.3 miles
- Worle Station1.8 miles
About the agent
McKinlays Estate Agents also successfully sell Park Homes
We operate on all Residential Sites throughout Somerset and the adjoining counties with established relationships with many home owners, site owners and manufactures.
Should you be considering a sale or purchase within this sector we would be delighted to hear from you, please take note of our pledge of service.
• Knowledge and understanding of the 2013 Park Home Act.
• Detailed experience of manufacturing stand
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference L712736. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McKinlays Estate Agents, Taunton, McKinlays Park Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.