Esher Street, Middlesbrough
- Chimney breasts have been removed to maximise room sizes
- Hard wired fire alarms
- Fire doors, frames and fire door furniture
- Gas central heating and double glazing
10' 2'' x 8' 9'' (3.10m x 2.673m)
11' 11'' x 12' 1'' (3.62m x 3.690m)
18' 4'' x 7' 5'' (5.59m x 2.27m)
7' 2'' x 12' 2'' (2.186m x 3.698m)
8' 11'' x 9' 2'' (2.73m x 2.79m)
8' 10'' x 7' 10'' (2.68m x 2.379m)
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Esher Street, Middlesbrough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Middlesbrough Station0.7 miles
- Marton Station2.2 miles
- South Bank Station2.2 miles
About the agent
THE FIXED FEE AGENT! Giving you the peace of mind that your fee is always in your control! What is more we can offer you a package where you get ‘FREE’ solicitors fees for selling… saving you £100s!
We appreciate moving is a busy and stressful time without the added pressure of not being sure exactly how much your costs are going to be, or struggling to get hold of an Estate Agent or your Solicitor.
At Eazymove we aim to remove that doubt and stress so that you will know exactly w
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10219609. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eazymove Estate Agents, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.