Grafton Road, Gospel Oak NW5
- Leasehold 107 Years Remaining
- Internal Sq. Ft. 1024 - 95 SQM.
- Garden Apartment
- Architecturally Extend & Designed Internal Spaces.
- Reception Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Moments to Hampstead Heath
The property is accessed via its own private entrance, to an extensive paved front courtyard garden, in turn opening to a swing pivoted front door on to a seamless hallway, naturally lit throughout the day by a striking skylight set high within the roof of the dining room.
The apartment is subdivided into two distinctive zones, with the front comprising the entertaining and living spaces with a beautiful lit through-flowing dining room on to the bespoke kitchen and in turn to the reception room. Occupying the rear are the three bedrooms and two bathrooms, one of which is en-suite to the principal bedroom.
The private walled patio garden is westerly in direction and comes complete with York paved stones, a seating area with storage, flower beds with a tree, a living roof over the dining room and additional shed.
The property is fantastically positioned to take advantage of the green open spaces of Hampstead Heath offering a plethora of recreational facilities and leisurely walks. Gospel Oak Overground is also on your doorstep. Grafton Road to the south takes you on to Prince of Wales Road, with nearby Kentish Town & Chalk Farm underground stations giving access to the Northern Line, while Kentish Town West and Gospel Oak are served by Overground. The shops and restaurants of Kentish Town Road and Fortess Road together with Primrose Hill & Belsize Park are a short walk away. The area is surrounded by some of London's best state & independent schools.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Grafton Road, Gospel Oak NW5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gospel Oak Station0.2 miles
- Kentish Town West Station0.4 miles
- Kentish Town Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Hello, Welcome to Olivers Town
A familiar name in the most inspiring parts of the Capital. Our London stretches from Camden to Hampstead, taking in all kinds of fascinating neighbourhoods.
It’s an area we all know, love and live in. It’s where we work too, with offices in Kentish Town, Primrose Hill and Hampstead. It’s here you’ll discover the wealth of experience and expertise that’s been helping our clients for the past 28 years.
So if you’re buying, selling, renting
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 76507. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Olivers Town, Kentish Town - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.