- Beautifully appointed detached period cottage
- Breakfast room leading into a well-appointed kitchen with access to the garden
- Sitting room and separate dining room with connecting chimney and wood burning stove
- Entrance lobby, utility/cloakroom
- Three double bedrooms and a large family bathroom
- Off-street parking to the front of the property
- Good sized enclosed rear garden with countryside views
- Timber summerhouse/office with electricity
- Centrally located in the heart of the village within the conservation area
- Just 4 miles south-east of Oxford
A characterful property full of "old world" charm combined with modern conveniences. The ground floor accommodation provides an entrance lobby, sitting room and a separate dining room with a connecting chimney and wood burning stove, a utility/cloakroom and a well-appointed kitchen/breakfast room with access to the rear garden. On the first floor are three double bedrooms and a large family bathroom.
There is off-street parking at the front of the cottage and a good-size enclosed garden to the rear with a large area of timber decking ideal for entertaining, laid to lawn with herbaceous borders. There is a timber summerhouse/office with electricity. From the end of the garden there are lovey views across adjoining countryside.
Virtual Tour availble
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Radley Station4.0 miles
- Oxford Station5.4 miles
- Culham Station5.4 miles
About the agent
Thomas Merrifield is an independent company with eight offices in Oxfordshire offering a wide range of properties to buy or rent throughout the county. Our offices are located in Abingdon, Wallingford, Didcot, Bicester, Witney, Grove, Oxford and Kidlington, covering all the major towns and villages around.
For all your property needs whether buying, selling, letting or just in need of general advice, contact us today.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10222002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Merrifield, Oxford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.