Manor Road, London, N16
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 1073628
**Available 1st May**
Recently refurbished, period conversion, 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom maisonette in a great location. The property is spread over three levels and boasts generous living and storage space.
Situated just 8 minutes walk from the vibrant Stoke Newington Church Street, this property offers excellent transport links with a bus stop immediately outside and good access to Stoke Newington, Manor House, and Finsbury Park stations.
Property is offered unfurnished / part-furnished.
Viewing recommended. Flexible tenancies considered. Postgraduate students considered. Contact OpenRent today for more details or to arrange a viewing!
Rent £1,700.00 per month
Deposit / Bond is £1,700.00
Maximum number of tenants is 2 people.
This period property makes the perfect home for a couple or friends sharing. Two generously-sized double bedrooms are located on the top floor of the maisonette, with a large walk-in wardrobe and plenty of storage space. There is also one main bathroom on this floor.
The living space is spread over two floors and makes the property feel large and offers plenty of space, with the bedrooms on the top floor. The kitchen benefits from ample storage and cupboard space, fridge/freezer, and washing machine.
Modern touches like double glazing on the top floor, combined with original Victorian features like sash windows really shows off this property’s character.
- Two large double bedrooms (Main 5.0m x 3.4m, Second 3.6m x 3.4m)
- One bathroom
- Unfurnished / Part-furnished
- Bills Exclusive
- Close to public transport and amenities
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,700.00 per month (£392.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,700.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 01 May, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 3 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 1073628
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Manor Road, London, N16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stoke Newington Station0.4 miles
- Stamford Hill Station0.6 miles
- Manor House Station0.7 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee off £49 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 107362803042021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.