New Lane, Green Hammerton, York, YO26 8BL
- A quiet, untouched village, not too far from York and Harrogate
- Close to train station and motorway, ideal for commuting to the north's major towns and cities
- Close to Knaresborough, enjoy a family day out at Mother Shipton's Cave
- Open plan kitchen dining space, great for entertaining family and friends. French doors make the space light and extend your home into your garden
- Four double bedrooms including the master with an ensuite; a light and calming space to unwind
- Spacious lounge, perfect for relaxing together after a long day
- High ceilings and extra-large windows make the home feel light and spacious
- Part Exchange available - if we sell your home for more, we'll share the profit
- New build homes are approximately 65% more energy efficient than older homes
- 10 Year Build Warranty offers you peace of mind; simply move in and enjoy your new home
This home is great for families with four double bedrooms, each room is a perfect size for growing children or over night guests. The spacious lounge is a great size for spending time as a family and the open plan kitchen dining area is a sociable space, perfect for hosting friends. The French doors flood the room with light and open onto the garden. There is also a utility room with separate access to the garden, great for if you have pets.
Upstairs, there are four double bedrooms, all with ample space for storage and wardrobes. The master bedroom has an ensuite adding luxury and privacy. The Stockholm is built with triple glazed windows meaning your home is quiet and any road noise is instantly blocked when you step inside and also comes with an integrated garage.
"Moved in to our new house on March 1st. The house is perfect, we prepared a snagging list a week before moving in but needn't have bothered as everything and more was fixed before we moved in. The site manager is fantastic and nothing is too much trouble. I cannot express just how delighted we are with our house and how valued we feel as Strata customers." - Neil, Strata customer at Adore
About the area
Nestled between York and Harrogate, Green Hammerton is a picturesque village in North Yorkshire. Surrounded by countryside but not far from the A1, this location is perfect for couples and young families.
Just a short drive from home you'll find the market town of Knaresborough, a quiet and picturesque town that oozes character and charm. Visit Mother Shipton's cave, row up the River Nidd or enjoy views over the town from Knaresborough Castle.
Just 10 minutes from home you'll find Bouroughbridge, a small town filled with amenities such as a supermarket and petrol station, small independent boutique shops and bustling cafe's, pubs, restaurants and bars.
At Strata, we design and build beautiful contemporary homes. We love Scandinavian design and this influence flows through everything we do. Large windows, high ceilings, and clean lines in the finer details create a feeling of space and light. Every home design is carefully considered to create a space for you to live and grow. Our interior designers are passionate about helping our customers bring their dream home to life.
Home isn't just about four walls, it's about being part of a wider community. Our customers join the community before the foundations have even been laid for their home, through the Instagram hashtag #MyStrataStory. This growing online community of Strata homeowners has become a source of inspiration, friendship, and support, and that community spirit continues offline on all our developments.
"Through #MyStrataStory we've become really close with our neighbours before we've even moved in. We've already met up with them and become good friends." - Anna, Strata customer
- Contemporary three and four bedroom homes
- An array of local amenities
- Close to the train station and motorway
- Picturesque village location
New Lane, Green Hammerton, York, YO26 8BL
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hammerton Station0.8 miles
- Cattal Station1.0 miles
About the development
What our customers say about us
- "The house was everything we could have ever hoped for, we moved in and just enjoyed life"
- "The customer service is great even after moving in to our property they still show they care about us."
- "I would always recommend Strata to friends and family, they gave us a dream and made it happen."
- "From our first visit until we moved into our new home Strata have been absolutely amazing!"
- "We couldnt be happier with our home and are so glad that we chose Strata!"
- Adore, Green Hammerton
We are a modern family business with a fresh approach to home building. Our love of design and quality underpins a desire to create beautiful homes of the highest standards. We hand-select our suppliers to offer the best possible ranges and exceptionally high quality specification in every home we build.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference a000J00000zWMFU. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strata. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.