Keaver Drive, Camberley, GU16
- Three Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Ensuite To Master Bedroom
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Large Lounge/Dining Room
- Third Bedroom/Study
- Well Presented
- Westerly Facing Balcony
- Long Lease Of 115 Years
Tenure: Leasehold, 115 years remaining
This well presented, spacious, first floor apartment has the benefit of a balcony, a third bedroom/study, en-suite to the master bedroom, two allocated parking spaces and a long lease remaining of 115 years. Situated within a two minute walk of local woodland, ideal for walking.
Briefly comprising; entrance hall with two storage cupboards, 20' dual aspect lounge/dining room with doors out onto the balcony, good size kitchen with breakfast area, two double bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes and the master bedroom with an en-suite shower room, family bathroom and the third bedroom which could also make an ideal study for working from home. The property has been well maintained with a new Worcester Bosch boiler fitted in January 2021.
Ground Rent £250 per year
Service Charge £410 per year
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Keaver Drive, Camberley, GU16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Frimley Station0.9 miles
- Farnborough North Station1.1 miles
- Camberley Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks is one of the UK’s largest estate agents. We’re proud to say we’ve revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and 24/7 convenient. Our customers love how we combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts them in control of their sale. Best of all, we charge a fair, fixed fee – there’s no commission with Purplebricks.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1102658-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.