New Lane, Green Hammerton, York, YO26 8BL
- A quiet, untouched village, not too far from York and Harrogate
- Close to train station and motorway, ideal for commuting to the north's major towns and cities
- Close to Knaresborough, enjoy a family day out at Mother Shipton's Cave
- Dining area with space for 8 seater table, great for entertaining family and friends. French doors make the space light and extend your home into your garden.
- Five double bedrooms including a master and second bedroom with an ensuite; both light and calming spaces to unwind
- Spacious lounge perfect for relaxing as a family at the end of the day
- High ceilings and extra-large windows make the home feel light and spacious
- Part Exchange available - if we sell your home for more, we'll share the profit
- New build homes are approximately 65% more energy efficient than older homes
- 10 Year Build Warranty offers you peace of mind; simply move in and enjoy your new home
This five-bedroom home is perfect for families and couples who love to host. With just one plot remaining, and available to move in January, the Valencia is a popular family home with a private garden, a private driveaway with an electric car charging point, and a balcony off the master bedroom; it's the perfect spot to enjoy your morning coffee.
The open plan living space was designed to be a social space, ideal for spending time with family or hosting friends. The French doors flood the room with natural light allowing the space to feel light and open. When the doors are open, the garden can feel like an extension to the home, perfect for the summertime.
Upstairs, you'll find five double bedrooms, all perfect for growing children or overnight guests. The master bedroom and second bedroom both come with an ensuite while the others have ample space for toys or a desk for a home office.
About the area
Nestled between York and Harrogate, Green Hammerton is a picturesque village in North Yorkshire. With easy access to some of the north's favourite towns and cities, you can enjoy the peace of village life without venturing too far from the convenience and attractions of the city.
Just a short drive from home you'll find the market town of Knaresborough, a quiet and picturesque town that oozes character and charm. Visit Mother Shipton's Cave, row up the River Nidd or enjoy views over the town from Knaresborough Castle.
At Strata, we design and build beautiful contemporary homes. We love Scandinavian design and this influence flows through everything we do. Large windows, high ceilings, and clean lines in the finer details create a feeling of space and light. Every home design is carefully considered to create a space for you to live and grow. Our interior designers are passionate about helping our customers bring their dream home to life.
Home isn't just about four walls, it's about being part of a wider community. Our customers join the community before the foundations have even been laid for their home, through the Instagram hashtag #MyStrataStory. This growing online community of Strata homeowners has become a source of inspiration, friendship, and support, and that community spirit continues offline on all our developments.
"Through #MyStrataStory, we've become really close with our neighbours before we've even moved in. We've already met up with them and become good friends." - Anna, Strata customer
- Contemporary three and four bedroom homes
- An array of local amenities
- Close to the train station and motorway
- Picturesque village location
New Lane, Green Hammerton, York, YO26 8BL
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hammerton Station0.8 miles
- Cattal Station1.0 miles
About the development
What our customers say about us
- "The house was everything we could have ever hoped for, we moved in and just enjoyed life"
- "The customer service is great even after moving in to our property they still show they care about us."
- "I would always recommend Strata to friends and family, they gave us a dream and made it happen."
- "From our first visit until we moved into our new home Strata have been absolutely amazing!"
- "We couldnt be happier with our home and are so glad that we chose Strata!"
- Adore, Green Hammerton
We are a modern family business with a fresh approach to home building. Our love of design and quality underpins a desire to create beautiful homes of the highest standards. We hand-select our suppliers to offer the best possible ranges and exceptionally high quality specification in every home we build.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference a000J00000zWMJjQAOValencia. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strata. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.