Walsingham Close, Hatfield, AL10
- Two Bed Apartment
- Perfect for First Time Buyers
- Walking Distance of Galleria Shopping Centre
- Chain Free
- Vacant Possession
- Allocated Parking
- Well Maintained Communal Gardens
- EER: C
Communal Entrance: Communal entrance via entry phone system. Heated and carpeted communal areas.
Entrance: Via front door leading into hallway. Doors to bathroom, all bedrooms and kitchen / living area.
Bedroom One: 13'3" x 10'4" (4.04m x 3.15m), Built in wardrobes. Multiple plug points. Double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two: 8'6" x 7'8" (2.59m x 2.34m), Multiple plug points. Double glazed window to front.
Bathroom: 6'11" x 5'8" (2.11m x 1.73m), Comprising of panel enclosed bath with shower. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Frosted double glazed window to year.
Kitchen / Living Area: 11'7" x 16'11" (3.53m x 5.16m), Comprising of matching fitted wall and base units. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Space for electric oven, washing machine and fridge freezer.
External: Allocated parking at front of block. Well maintained communal gardens.
Agent's Note: A third bedroom has been created by means of a partition wall being erected in the living room.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Walsingham Close, Hatfield, AL10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hatfield Station0.9 miles
- Welham Green Station2.3 miles
- Welwyn Garden City Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Started in 1991 by Paul and Elsa Raine the company has always strived to be at the forefront of the estate agency market with an emphasis on high levels of service, communication, honesty, friendliness and a reputation to be proud of. By making sure that they employ some of the best people with the same values and high levels of work ethics, Raine and co has ensured success in every field.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RAI_001210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Raine & Co, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.