Coopers Villas, Woodlesford
- INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- Currently Tenanted
- Four Available to Purchase
- Two Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Downstairs WC
- Gas Central Heating
- Garden to Rear
- Woodlesford Village Centre
Each property is similar in design.
LIVING ROOM Neutral contemporary décor and neutral fitted carpets, modern electric fire and television wall bracket. Storage cupboard leading off under the stairs. Window to front elevation.
KITCHEN Ample fitted beech style shaker units with granite effect worktops, fitted oven, hob and extractor hood, stainless steel sink and drainer. Access to utility/wc. Window to rear elevation.
BEDROOM 1 Double bedroom with access to store cupboard over the stairs. Window to front elevation.
BEDROOM 2 Single bedroom with window facing to rear.
BATHROOM White suite with shower over bath, W.C.and basin.
GARDEN Pleasant garden to rear of the property with small patio area and lawn.
PARKING Off road parking to the rear of the property for one car per household. On street parking to the front of the house.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE EPC - New survey booked. Previous EPC Rating B; Current 85; Potential 86; Expired 16th September 2019.
Internal photos and measurements are shown as a guide only. If you have any questions please call the Martin & Co office on where we will be happy to help.
Energy Performance CertificatesCoopers Villas
Coopers Villas, Woodlesford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woodlesford Station0.3 miles
- Cross Gates Station3.6 miles
- Outwood Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Martin & Co have been passionate about property since 1986, and we are now one of the four biggest letting agencies in the UK with over 280 offices. Despite our national size, we have not lost our personal touch. All of our offices are owner-managed by franchisees who know their market inside out and whose focus is on delivering great service and building a loyal client base.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100678003913. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Roundhay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.