Carleton Road, Penrith, CA11 8RU
- Extend your living space with French doors that bring the outdoors in and flood the room with light
- Open plan kitchen/dining/family area with fully integrated appliances
- French doors to turfed garden with patio
- Porcelanosa tiles to all bathrooms
- Driveway parking
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom
Plot 10 - 3 bedroom semi detached house with driveway parking, available for £227,950.
The Spencer has 960 sq ft of living space across two floors. Downstairs there is a spacious hallway, lounge to the front, a storage cupboard and cloakroom toilet, and the kitchen/dining/family area spans the width of the back of the property, featuring French doors to the garden.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, including a master with en-suite complete with a walk-in shower. There is a second storage cupboard and a main bathroom which includes white sanitaryware and a bath/shower area.
Externally there is a block paved driveway to the front of the property, and at the back there is a fully turfed garden with a paved patio and fencing with access gate.
The images shown are for illustration purposes only. Properties may be built handed (mirror image). Many of Story Homes properties are detached and feature south-facing gardens and garage or driveway parking. All homes are freehold and some can be purchased by using schemes such as Help to Buy: Equity Loan, Part Exchange or Home Move. External materials, landscaping, open spaces and garage positions (where provided) may vary throughout the development. Please consult the Sales Executive on this development for further information.
- Lounge - 3105 x 5480 [10-2 x 18'-0"]
- Kitchen/Dining - 2525 x 3774 [8'-3" x 12'-5"]
- Family Room - 2700 x 2762 [8'-10" x 9'-1"]
- Master Bedroom - 3105 x 3806 [10'-2 x 12'-6]
- Bedroom 2 - 2739 x 3248 [9'-0" x 10'-8"]
- Bedroom 3 - 2398 x 2245 [7-10" x 7'-4"]
Carleton Road, Penrith, CA11 8RU
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Penrith Station1.2 miles
- Langwathby Station3.5 miles
About the development
- Don't Forget - Were selling from Brockley Bank in Plumpton
- Prices from £224,950
- High quality specification throughout
- Quiet and peaceful location
- Close to the centre of Penrith
- Book your appointment today
Story Homes is an independent locally based house builder with over 30 years experience of house building in the area. We have always sought to offer excellent quality, value for money apartments, houses and bungalows, in terms of specification and the floor area provided. Our technical, production, sales and administration teams pride themselves on being friendly, flexible and efficient, and thereby providing you, our customer, with a high level of personal service and attention to de
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_10. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Story Homes Cumbria and Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.