The Oval, Guildford, GU2 7TZ
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
www (.) SimplyLet (.) net
4 BEDROOM STUDENT PROPERTY AVAILABLE // 2021-2022 ACADEMIC YEAR - NEAR SURREY UNIVERSITY & GUILDFORD TOWN CENTER - NO UPFRONT FEES
Flexible Tenancy duration
4 BEDROOM STUDENT HOUSE
-Ten and a half month tenancy can be offered.
- Recently refurbished/redecorated property
- Available for the 2021/22 Academic Year
- Parking space available for 2 cars (potentially 3 cars)
- 4 Bedrooms (mixed sizes)
- Large living room
- Great location with a short walk to Surrey University & the town centre
- Fully furnished
- Available from 28th of August of 2021
- Suitable for Surrey University Students
- Approximately £114.00 rent per tenant per week
VIRTUAL TOUR VIEWING LINK HERE:
Energy Performance CertificatesEPCEPC
The Oval, Guildford, GU2 7TZ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Guildford Station0.5 miles
- London Road Station1.2 miles
- Shalford Station2.0 miles
About the agent
SimplyLet.net is an independent local firm, specialising in Residential Lettings & Property Management in the Guildford & surrounding area.
With our specialist and experienced knowledge of the local lettings market, we can provide you with a great choice of good quality properties.
We can cater for all your needs - from single rooms & studio flats, all the way up to large family homes.
By believing in our motto of Making Lettings Simple,
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RL0011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SIMPLYLET.NET, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.