Budock Water, Falmouth, TR11
- Three Bedrooms
- Detached Bungalow
- Super Position
- Popular Village Location
- Versatile Living Accommodation
- Wonderful Private Garden Space
- Garage With Driveway And Parking
- Solar Panels
- Corner Plot
*****THIS PROPERTY IS WONDERFULLY TUCKED AWAY IN A CORNER POSITION PROVIDING SUPER PRIVATE GARDENS TO THE REAR - INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO APPRECIATE THE VERSATILITY OF THIS STUNNING PROPERTY*****
Situated in the lovely popular village of Budock Water, the property briefly comprises:
· Large entrance porch / cloakroom
· Spacious lounge and dining room, with patio doors opening onto the garden
· Kitchen with sun room/utility area, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher
· Three good sized bedrooms, two doubles with fitted wardrobes
· Bathroom with power shower
· Large garden room / conservatory
· Second toilet / cloakroom
· Storage and airing cupboards
· Boarded attic with power, with relevant planning consents offering scope for bedroom w/ en suite
To the front of the property is a driveway offering off road parking which leads to the garage with electric door and separate storage shed. There is side access to the rear and wonderful private gardens.
The garden comprises a recently-laid large patio area ideal for BBQ and entertaining, together with a quiet and private garden containing pond, lawn, flowerbeds and covered decking area.
This property must be viewed to appreciate the space, position and plot size. To book your viewing online please follow the full brochure link or by finding the property on our app 24/7. A
VENDORS INFORMATION ADDED
This property has energy-efficient, eco-friendly electric heating throughout. The property also features recently installed, wholly-owned solar panels feeding a 10kWh battery housed in the garage, decreasing the annual electricity bill by over 50%.
Budock Water is surrounded by fields and woodland containing many walks and public footpaths. It also features a village store, fantastic Pub serving food, a hairdresser and other amenities. The beaches of Gylly, Swanpool and Maenporth are nearby (approximately 2 miles), and a bus route connects to Falmouth town centre (approximately 2 miles away) and beyond.
****Viewings are highly recommended****
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Energy Performance Certificatesepc
Budock Water, Falmouth, TR11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Penmere Station0.9 miles
- Falmouth Town Station1.7 miles
- Penryn Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks is one of the UK’s largest estate agents. We’re proud to say we’ve revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and 24/7 convenient. Our customers love how we combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts them in control of their sale. Best of all, we charge a fair, fixed fee – there’s no commission with Purplebricks.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1148201-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.