- An impressive detached family home with spacious accommodation of just under 3000sqft
- Magnificent grounds extending to over half an acre with an open southerly aspect over countryside
- Located on a private drive of just two properties on the edge of The Legh Road Conservation Area.
- Five generous bedrooms and three bathrooms (three en-suite)
- Huge open plan living dining kitchen
- Sweeping driveway, integral double garage and carport
Standing in a magnificent garden plot of over half an acre which adjoins and overlooks open countryside with a southerly aspect, this substantial detached family home was constructed in 1998/99. Situated on the edge of the towns most desirable location, The Legh Road Conservation Area, Oakleigh is a select cul-de-sac off Goughs Lane with Al-Villa forming a private drive of just two exclusive properties.
A sweeping driveway provides ample parking and access to the integral double garage along with an adjacent carport.
Internally the spacious family accommodation extends to just under 3000sqft and arranged over two floors. A central porch provides access to the reception hall with cloakroom/WC and turning staircase to the first floor. A large and bright through entertaining room and a huge open plan living dining kitchen cater for most of the ground floor with a useful utility room and sower room, perfect for family life with young muddy children and dogs!
To the first floor there are five generous bedrooms and three bathrooms providing three of the bedrooms with an en-suite facility.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Knutsford Station0.9 miles
- Mobberley Station2.7 miles
- Plumley Station2.9 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling or letting your home, you want to know that you are working with the right team, people who have intimate knowledge of the local area and a strong track record of achieving sales and lettings, combined with a professional service that meets all of your requirements.
It’s why our clients come back to us time and again and why we are one of the area’s leading estate agents.
The Knutsford office is run by Andrew Rogers, a co-owner with over twenty five years’
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 298031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Knutsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.