Courthill Road, Poole
- Extremely Spacious Four Bedroom Family Home
- Popular Location Within Courthill & Baden Powell School Catchments
- Three Reception Rooms
- Large Garage/Potential Workshop 25' x 11'
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Vendor Suited
- 360 Virtual Tour Available on Request
This stunning family home in the Courthill terrace is now available with no onward chain. Featuring four bedrooms, three reception rooms, family bathroom, wc, front and rear gardens and a large garage/workshop. The property is within the extremely popular Courthill & Baden Powell school catchments.
Fox and Sons are delighted to present this stunning period property which has not been on the market for the last thirty years. Situated in the extremely popular Lower Parkstone BH14 area, the property is close to amenities on both Bournemouth and Ashley road and is short distance from Parkstone train station within mainline to London Waterloo. There are also local bus services which run along both roads and the property conveniently lies within the Courthill Infant & Baden Powell school catchment areas.
The property boasts many original features throughout and offers an abundance of space & versatile living. There is a good size hallway and lounge at the front of the property with a beautiful bay window and feature fireplace, the dining room is separate and is a great space for families or those that enjoy entertaining guests. The fitted kitchen measures 18 ft and has plenty of cupboard space as well as ample room for additional appliances, there is also a snug/utility area which was designed by the current owners and boasts a downstairs toilet. On the first floor there are three bedrooms two of which are doubles, the master has a front aspect with the bay and features large built in wardrobes. The second floor houses an additional bedroom benefitting from views over the nearby area. Externally the property features front & rear gardens, the rear also includes a lovely decking area, there is rear access to the oversized garage/workshop.
There is no forward chain.
Lounge 13' 8" x 11' 9" max ( 4.17m x 3.58m max )
Dining Room 12' 6" x 12' 1" max ( 3.81m x 3.68m max )
Kitchen 18' 9" x 8' 7" max ( 5.71m x 2.62m max )
Snug 18' x 5' 5" max ( 5.49m x 1.65m max )
Bedroom 1 13' 9" x 13' 4" max ( 4.19m x 4.06m max )
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 9' 10" max ( 3.68m x 3.00m max )
Bedroom 3 10' 3" x 5' 3" max ( 3.12m x 1.60m max )
Bedroom 4 15' 2" x 13' 10" max ( 4.62m x 4.22m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Courthill Road, Poole
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Parkstone Station0.5 miles
- Branksome Station0.8 miles
- Poole Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Poole Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Poole
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PLE105841. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.