Vicarage Mews, LEEDS
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- ZERO DEPOSIT GUARANTEE OPTION AVAILABLE
- EXCELLENT LOCATION
- NEXT TO HEADINGLEY TRAIN STATION
- BATHROOM AND ENSUITE
- AVAILABLE MAY
ZERO DEPOSIT GUARANTEE OPTION AVAILABLE - AVAILABLE MAY- BATHROOM AND ENSUITE -
ZERO DEPOSIT GUARANTEE OPTION AVAILABLE
This popular development is located in Kirkstall, NEXT TO Headingley train station and within close proximity to Headingley. The property has been furnished to a great standard throughout with modern, neutral decor, and would suit professionals looking to be within easy reach of Headingley and the city centre.
The apartment briefly comprises; a bright and modern living and dining space; n open plan kitchen appliances; a generous master bedroom with ensuite, a second double bedroom, and a fully tiled bathroom with shower over bath
Nearby is the newly built Kirkstall Bridge retail park and the Cardigan fields leisure complex, as well as the popular cafes, bars and restaurants of Headingley.
Available MAY this apartment is offered furnished and benefits from double glazing and an allocated parking space
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Vicarage Mews, LEEDS
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Headingley Station0.0 miles
- Burley Park Station0.8 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Headingley William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Headingley
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference P5754C0919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.