The Green, Leafield, OX29
- Awaiting Client Approval on Marketing
- Three Bedrooms Upstairs
- Fourth Bedroom/Office Downstairs
- Family Bathroom
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Dining Area
- Living Area
- Sold With No Onwards Chain
Located in the popular village of Leafield this 3/4 bedroom semi detached home has great potential to be a long term family home sold with no chain.
A well presented family home in the heart of Leafield, set just off the green with views over the Cotswolds. Within close proximity of the sought after village primary school this home is well set to be a long term family home
To the front of the property you have your graveled driveway with parking for two cars and only accessed by two properties
Downstairs is complete with living room, dining area, kitchen/breakfast room, bedroom 4/study, WC and additional reception area to the rear. The private living room has views of the front garden and with the open plan living style it flows into the dining area/additional reception room.
Upstairs consists of two generous double bedrooms, a single bedroom and family bathroom all with views countryside views
To the rear of the property you have the garden terrace which leads onto the ample private family garden.
If proceeding without a physical viewing please note that you must make all necessary additional investigations to satisfy yourself that all requirements you have of the property will be met. Video content and other marketing materials shown are believed to fairly represent the property at the time they were created.
BrochuresMore details from Chancellors
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
The Green, Leafield, OX29
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ascott-under-Wychwood Station2.4 miles
- Shipton Station3.1 miles
- Finstock Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Since opening in 1807, Chancellors have been passionate about selling and letting property, with our customers' needs at the forefront of our priorities. As one of the UK's leading independent estate agents, we refuse to rest on our laurels and constantly strive to develop and grow our brand for the better. Through hard work and determination, Chancellors now have more than 50 networked offices across the South of England and Mid Wales. We currently have a strong l
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3978333. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Witney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.