Abernethy Road, Dundee, DD5
- Spacious Second Floor Flat With Open Views
- Ideal First Time Buy Or BTL Investment
- Bright Lounge
- Double Bedroom
- Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom With Triton Shower
- Excellent Storage
- Double Glazing & Electric Heating
- Lockable Storage/Drying Area
- Security Entry
We are delighted to introduce to the market this spacious Second Floor Flat situated in this extremely popular location within Dundee.
This property will appeal to many purchasers including first time buyers and buy to let investors. The property has been a very successful buy to let investment for a number of years with an approximate gross yield of 6.5%.
The bright, well proportioned accommodation comprises Entrance Hall, spacious Lounge with open views towards the river Tay, Carnoustie and Fife, fitted Kitchen comprising fitted wall and base units, contrasting work top surfaces, and ample space for free standing appliances; double Bedroom with fitted storage, the Bathroom with 3 piece white suite, Triton electric shower over bath completes the accommodation.
A large walk in storage cupboard, which could be used as a small office, provides excellent storage space.
The property benefits from electric heating, double glazing and security entry system.
There is a shared lockable drying/storage area accessed from the landing.
The gardens to the rear are shared with drying area.
Early viewing is highly recommended.
To view visit or telephone 0800-810-8008.
11'02" x 3'06"
15'6" x 11'11"
11'11" x 6'11"
12'05" x 11'02"
6'02" at widest point x 6'10"
6'01" x 3'09"
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Energy Performance Certificateshome report
Abernethy Road, Dundee, DD5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Balmossie Station0.6 miles
- Broughty Ferry Station1.1 miles
- Monifieth Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 857766-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.