The Terrace, Sudbrook, NP26
- 4 luxury bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Traditional exterior
- Separate lounge
- Ensuite to main bedroom
- Prime plots available
- Safe Neighbourhood
Unlike so many plain modern homes, the four bedroom detached Stratford boasts a traditional Arts and Crafts inspired frontage finished with craftsmanship and care, including bay windows and a roofed porch.
Yet behind its impressive exterior architecture, this home delivers a design aimed squarely at modern family life. Combining the traditional kitchen with the dining room creates a vibrant open plan space, which forms the heart of the home. Fitted to the highest standard, with premium appliances, it has space to spare for even the largest of families. Double width patio doors bring the outside in, with a wall of glass flooding the room with light all year round. The ground floor also features a separate lounge and downstairs cloaks.
The curving staircase and linear landing leaves maximum room for the four bedrooms above, including two doubles and two singles, with the master bedroom boasting a superbly specified en-suite shower room.
Book your viewing of the Stratford today and see for yourself how smart planning can make the most of every inch in your home.
About the DevelopmentNestled on the banks of the Severn estuary between the two famous bridges, Sudbrook enjoys a peaceful way of life. Yet you'll find yourself within easy reach of Chepstow, Newport and the cosmopolitan shopping and leisure of Bristol just across the water, plus you've got the excellent local facilities of Caldicot right on your doorstep.
Redrow's Mill Meadows has a range of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes which includes the Lifestyle range from our award winning Heritage Collection, that combines the best of traditional architecture and modern, family friendly interiors. Remember on some properties you only require a 5% deposit with Help to Buy and Redrow could help sell your old home too with our Help to Sell scheme.
The Terrace, Sudbrook, NP26
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Caldicot Station1.7 miles
- Severn Tunnel Junction Station2.4 miles
- Severn Beach Station3.0 miles
About the development
MILL MEADOWS, SUDBROOK
- A range of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes
- Some properties you only require a 5% deposit with Help to Buy
- Redrow could help sell your old home too with our Help to Sell scheme.
- Excellent local facilities of Caldicot right on your doorstep
- Chepstow town centre which is a 10 minute drive
- Enquire today!
Established more than 40 years, Redrow is one of the country’s largest and most respected housebuilders, with a reputation for quality and innovation. With developments across England and Wales and a strong emphasis on high quality family housing, Redrow is equally at home building small, exclusive developments in prime locations as large-scale regeneration projects featuring homes, office space, shops and community and leisure facilities.
Redrow builds homes for everyone; from starter
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference bfdd4d63-47c5-4482-8621-3b6efbfa6aaf-183_4_30_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redrow Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.