Chester Road, Mold
- No Onward Chain
- Lounge, Dining Room, Conservatory
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility
- Three Bedrooms, Shower Room
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Well Maintained Gardens
Entrance Hall - Stairs rising to the first floor, radiator, power points, telephone point, door opening into the kitchen and door to the lounge.
Lounge - 4.16 x 3.40 (13'7" x 11'1") - Large double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, power points, feature fireplace and archway through to the dining area.
Dining Room - 3.79 x 3.39 (12'5" x 11'1") - Sliding patio door to the rear leading through into the conservatory, radiator and power points.
Conservatory - 2.73 x 2.46 (8'11" x 8'0") - Double glazed windows to the sides and rear, double doors to the side opening out to the rear garden, wood effect laminate flooring, power points and television point.
Kitchen - 2.79 x 4.37 (9'1" x 14'4") - Fitted kitchen comprising of wall, base and drawer units with worktop surface over, tiled splashback, inset stainless steel sink unit and space for appliances. Under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, power points, tile effect cushioned flooring, opening to the utility area, double glazed window to the rear and door to the rear.
Utility - Wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, space and plumbing for appliances, power points and tile effect cushioned flooring.
First Floor Landing - Double glazed window to the side, loft access point and doors off to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One - 4.27 x 3.41 (14'0" x 11'2") - Large double glazed frosted window to the front, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Two - 3.81 x 3.05 (12'5" x 10'0") - Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Three - 2.40 x 1.89 (7'10" x 6'2") - Double glazed window to the front, radiator and power points.
Bathroom - Three piece suite comprising of double shower unit enclosed by glass screen, low flush wc and corner wash hand basin. Double glazed window to the rear, chrome effect ladder style radiator and fully tiled walls.
BrochuresBrochureChester Road, Mold
Chester Road, Mold
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Buckley Station3.3 miles
- Penyffordd Station3.7 miles
- Hawarden Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30542482. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Gleave, Flintshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.