Walden Road, Sewards End, Saffron Walden
- Fantastic village location
- Super rear garden
- Two double bedrooms
- Loads of charm
- Good sized kitchen/dining room
- Good access to local amenities
A wonderfully charming two bedroom cottage in this popular village location, close to all local amenities.
A fantastic two bedroom cottage with loads of character and charm! With a fantastic rear garden, an early viewing is essential!
Sewards End is a small village just 2 miles from Saffron Walden, with a small church and modern village hall. Tesco supermarket is half a mile away. Saffron Walden is an old market town with many ancient buildings, a magnificent parish church and a tree lined high street. It is a good shopping centre and boasts three supermarkets. The leisure centre, a good primary school and a golf course are all within easy distance of Sewards End.
Wooden door to Porch:
11' 2" x 10' 2" (3.40m x 3.09m)
Open fireplace with tiled hearth and picture tile surround, shelved alcoves to either side. Window to front.
10' 5" x 8' 8" (3.17m x 2.64m)
A fitted kitchen with hardwood worktops providing ample work and storage space and plumbing for both washing machine and dishwasher. Belfast sink with window overlooking the rear garden.
11' 11" x 11' (3.63m x 3.35m)
Stairs rising to first floor with good storage under. Underfloor heating which also runs through to the kitchen area. Window to front.
With access to loft space and doors to rear garden and:
7' 5" x 6' 9" (2.26m x 2.05m)
With panelled bath with mixer taps and shower over, low level WC, and wash basin, tiled floor and window to rear.
First Floor Landing:
Window to front.
11' 3" x 10' 2" (3.42m x 3.09m)
Two built-in wardrobes. Access to loft space and window to front.
9' 3" x 8' 10" (2.81m x 2.69m)
Built in cupboards and window to rear.
To the front is a small courtyard area.
The rear garden is fantastic and is over 90' long, laid mainly to lawn with patio area. There is a shed to the rear benefiting from power and light.
For further information on the local area and services, log onto
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Walden Road, Sewards End, Saffron Walden
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Audley End Station3.4 miles
- Newport (Essex) Station4.0 miles
- Great Chesterford Station4.7 miles
About the agent
The Kevin Henry name has become synonymous with successful estate agency, in part through our attitude towards customer service and equally because of our proactive approach to selling.
With over thirty years’ experience in selling homes across Saffron Walden we offer; Residential Sales, Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing and Lettings which enables us to guide you through the entire process of selling your home and buying your next, obtaining the best mortgage solution and providing a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference SAF101222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kevin Henry, Saffron Walden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.