Novello Drive, Biggleswade
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Maisonette
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Allocated Parking
- Immaculate Condition Throughout
- Upgraded Integrated Kitchen
- Ideal Investment / First Purchase
- Viewing Highly Recommended
FAQ'S Tenure: Leasehold
Property Built: 2018
Council Tax Band: B
Ground Rent: £250.00 P/A
Maintenance Charge: Approx £74.00 PCM
Lease Length: 125 Years from new
Potential Rental Income: £850.00 PCM
GENERAL Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate, and photographs provided for guidance only.
Need to sell your property? Please contact us to arrange your free, no obligation Market Appraisal.
For independent whole of market mortgage advice please call the team to book your appointment.
View all our properties at harveyrobinson.co.uk
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Novello Drive, Biggleswade
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Biggleswade Station1.1 miles
- Sandy Station2.8 miles
- Arlesey Station4.8 miles
About the agent
harveyrobinson are an independent Estate Agent and Letting Agent with offices in Biggleswade, St Neots, Huntingdon & St Ives. We have built up a first class reputation in the area and are proud that so many clients that choose to deal with us do so based on previous experiences, recommendations or having analysed our fantastic FIVE STAR reviews.
Quite simply we are a people company and our team are our best asset. The staff you will be dealing with understand the commitment made to prov
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103543014927. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by harveyrobinson, Biggleswade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.