Shipton Road, York, YO30 5RJ
- Traditional Detached House
- Living Room with Wood Burning Stove
- Contemporary Dining Kitchen
- Ground Floor WC
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Third, Single Bedroom/Study
- Bathroom and Separate WC
- Beautifully Maintained Gardens
- Detached Single Garage
- Close to York City Centre
An attractive wood panelled entrance porch leads into the spacious entrance hall with staircase to the first floor and ground floor WC off. The entrance hall with modern parquet flooring then leads to the living room with large, shallow, bay window, log burning stove and two stained glass feature windows. Across the hallway, the parquet flooring continues into an impressive, light and bright contemporary dining kitchen featuring a central island, wide bay window, with window seating, and bi-folding doors opening out to the rear garden. The contemporary kitchen is equipped with a comprehensive range of beautiful fitted units and modern integral appliances.
To the first floor are two double bedrooms: the master enjoying a large bay window, and a third, single bedroom or study. The immaculate bathroom features a free standing bath and large walk-in shower cubicle with rainfall shower. Across the landing is a separate WC.
The gated front garden boasts block paved paths and a variety of specimen shrubs that lead around to the rear where there is an attractive lawned garden with fruit trees, patio seating areas and an aluminium framed greenhouse together with a detached single garage.
General Remarks -
Viewing - All viewing is strictly by prior appointment with the sole selling agents, Hudson Moody. Please contact our offices at 58, Micklegate, York, YO1 6LF. Telephone .
Fixtures And Fittings - All fixtures and fittings are specifically excluded from the sale unless they are mentioned in the particulars of sale.
Location - Situated on Shipton Road in the popular Rawcliffe area, the property lies in a convenient location with easy access to the City and to Clifton Moor Retail Park with further local shops and facillities close by.
Services - Mains supplies of water, electricity and drainage. Gas fired central heating.
Local Authority York - City of York Council, West Offices, Station Rise, York, YO1 6GA. Telephone .
Offer Procedure - Before contacting a Building Society, Bank or Solicitor you should make your offer to the office dealing with the sale, as any delay may result in the sale being agreed to another purchaser, thus incurring unnecessary costs. Under the Estate Agency Act 1991, you will be required to provide us with financial information in order to verify your position, before we can recommend your offer to the vendor. We will also require proof of identification in order to adhere to Money Laundering Regulations.
"Contemporary kitchen is equipped with a comprehensive range of beautiful fitted units and modern integral appliances"
BrochuresShipton Road, York, YO30 5RJ
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Shipton Road, York, YO30 5RJ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- York Station1.5 miles
- Poppleton Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Hudson Moody is an independent, family owned estate agent specialising in the sale and rental of residential properties in and around York. We provide an honest, proactive service delivered by a highly experienced, qualified team.
- We have an office on Micklegate in York city centre which is open 7 days a week.
- We have an office in Poppleton and a personal agent, Alex McClean based in Dunnington.
- We value te
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30544657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hudson Moody, Micklegate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.