Stanhope Road, South Shields, NE33
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 1052622
This four bedroom, spacious maisonette, situated in a popular and central location in South Shields. This property is offered on a furnished basis and benefits from a spacious living area and kitchen. Rear access through a decked garden is also available.
Within walking distance to good transport links and local amenities and schools.
EPC Rating D
*A £50 p.c.m surge charge applies for tenants with pets
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £675.00 per month (£155.77 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £675.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 07 April, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 1052622
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Stanhope Road, South Shields, NE33
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tyne Dock Metro Station0.3 miles
- Simonside Metro Station0.9 miles
- Chichester Metro Station0.9 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee off £49 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 105262210032021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.