Forest Road, Tunbridge Wells
- Sought after location
- Established gardens
- Adaptable accommodation
- Station 1 mile
- Parking and Garage
A detached family home with flexible accommodation including a gym/studio, within a mile of Tunbridge Wells High Street.
150 Forest Road is a detached 1960s property located on the favoured South side of town. It provides good size flexible accommodation which would suit those working from home or possibly an annexe potential. The current owners have replaced most of the windows with triple glazing.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance lobby leading through to the hall with a ground floor shower room to one side.
• Study/bedroom 5 with window to the front.
• Double aspect sitting room with window to the front and sliding doors opening to the rear terrace. There is a marble fireplace with inset wood burning stove.
• Dining room currently used as an office, with sliding doors opening to the rear terrace.
• Kitchen/breakfast room has a good range of units to floor and wall with granite working surfaces which extend to a central island breakfast bar, Smeg gas range cooker, space for fridge/freezer, provision for dishwasher, built-in cupboard and window to the rear. There is an adjoining utility room with stainless steel sink and provision for washing machine.
• Gym/studio with windows to the side and rear and doors to the garden.
• Vaulted main bedroom with windows and double doors opening to a balcony with a view to the north, fitted wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors, one set opening to reveal a concealed en suite bathroom, bath with shower over and vanity unit with basin.
• Three further bedrooms and a family bathroom with whirlpool jacuzzi bath with shower over, vanity unit with inset basin and lighting over.
The driveway leads to a parking area for up to three cars in front of a single garage with access to both sides of the property to the rear. Garden with terrace raised deck area enclosed by a balustrade with steps down to a level area of lawn and array of shrubs and trees including laurels, oaks and rhododendrons.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Forest Road, Tunbridge Wells
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tunbridge Wells Station0.8 miles
- Frant Station1.5 miles
- High Brooms Station2.0 miles
About the agent
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we specialise in marketing properties in the South East on a local, regional and national scale. Our experienced Partner-led teams ensure a wealth of local knowledge is available to champion your property, promote its location and communicate its unique appeal.
Our expertise in Estate Agency and Lettings enables us to deliver a quality of service that is highly tailored to our clients’ specific needs. And while we remain focused on the bigger picture, we also pa
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TUN210042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Batcheller Monkhouse, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.