Glenthorne Road London W6
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- Open plan kitchen/ reception room
- Open plan living
- Approx. 533 sq ft (49 sq m)
- EPC: B
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Performanc...
Glenthorne Road London W6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ravenscourt Park Station0.2 miles
- Hammersmith (District & Piccadilly) Station0.2 miles
- Hammersmith (Hammersmith & City) Station0.3 miles
About the agent
JLL's Kensington office is located just off Kensington's main shopping street, within the new 375 Kensington High Street development. The office specialises in selling, letting and managing homes located in and around West London.
JLL Kensington is a short walk from the Royal Albert Hall and Holland Park's opera house. Many parts of Royal residence Kensington Palace are open to visitors, with Harrods, Sloane Square and London's
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P116774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, Kensington High Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.