Alma Street, Bacup, OL13
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Back To Back Mid Terrace
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Access To Bacup Centre & Amenities
- Short Walk To Bus Routes to Burnley, Rochdale and Rawtenstall
Please note that any property where the Landlord agrees for you to keep a pet at the property, the rent will be 5% higher than advertised.
The property is entered through a UPVC door which leads into the glazed entrance vestibule.
Through the door from the vestibule is the lounge which has newly installed laminate flooring, a UPVC window and central heating radiator. There is also a decorative fireplace with electric fire.
Through the opening into the kitchen, which has fitted wall and base units, a freestanding electric cooker and cooker hood. The boiler is fitted to the wall and there is a UPVC window.
From the kitchen an opening leads down into the cellar and there is also an opening with stairs up to the first floor.
On the first floor there is a door into a good sized bedroom which also has newly fitted laminate flooring, central heating radiator and UPVC window. There is also a door into the bathroom which has a white bath, basin and toilet and has a shower over the bath. The room has a UPVC window and has built in storage cupboards.
Stairs from the landing lead up to the attic bedroom which has a roof window and a central heating radiator.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Alma Street, Bacup, OL13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Walsden Station3.9 miles
- Todmorden Station4.1 miles
- Smithy Bridge Station5.9 miles
About the agent
Ryder & Dutton are multi award winning Estate Agents, Letting Agents, Valuers, Auctioneers and Property Management specialists. We are proud to have won the accolade of "Best Estate Agent in the UK 2014, 2015 and 2016" as voted for at the Negotiator Awards. Ryder & Dutton have a 26 office branch network established for nearly 100 years, which includes Mortimers Estate Agents. We bring buyers & sellers, and tenants & landlords together across Lancashire, West Yorkshire, North Derbyshire region
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PRM210034_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ryder & Dutton, Bacup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.