Foundry Close, Hook
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Modern, secure, gated development
- First floor apartment
- Allocated and visitor parking
- Within easy reach of the village centre, mainline station and countryside walks
- Bike Storage
- Good sized double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Well equipped kitchen
- Bathroom with a white suite
- Good road links via the M3 and A30
- Available 7th May, unfurnished
The Grounds Set within a secure, gated development offering well maintained communal gardens, this home benefits from allocated and visitor parking.
Location A strong community village, set off the A30, with a mixture of businesses and rural countryside. The high street offers independent shops, cafes and restaurants, whilst recreational facilities are assisted by two community halls and a choice of four parks; Bassetts Mead, Hartlett's Park, King George V Playing Fields and Wellworth Park. Reputable schools include Hook Infants, Junior and Robert May's. Commuters are served by the M3 and the station that links to Waterloo, Southampton, Reading and Basingstoke.
Agent's Comment "This apartment offers a sought after location on a secure gated development, within easy reach of the village shops, restaurants and shops, as well as the mainline station and the M3."
Recent Trustpilot Review "A brilliant, professional, informative and efficient service. We dealt with Andy throughout who was a true credit to Mackenzie Smith. Andy completely made a potentially stressful situation enjoyable and stress free! Not a single question was left unanswered."
Energy Efficiency Rating Current: C | Potential: C
Brochures2018 4 Page Lands...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Foundry Close, Hook
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hook Station0.2 miles
- Winchfield Station2.5 miles
- Bramley (Hants) Station5.3 miles
About the agent
Mackenzie Smith is an established local Estate Agency offering sales and lettings services. Established in 1992 we have in-depth experience and intimate knowledge of the local property market within Fleet, Yateley,
Church Crookham, Hartley Wintney, Hook, Odiham
and surrounding villages in North Hampshire including Rotherwick, Newnham, Ewshot, Crondall and Crookham Village.Welcome to Lettings
Demand for rental property continues to
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100921031339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mackenzie Smith, Fleet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.