Heolddu Road, BARGOED
- Ideal investment property
- Three Bedrooms
- Close to Road and Rail links
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Loft Conversion
Located in the sought after area of Bargoed this property offers fantastic commuting links via road and rail to neighbouring towns and cities.
Peter Alan have pleasure offering for sale this 3 bedroom mid terrace property Situated in the sought after area of Bargoed and set in walking distance to local amenities and transport links.
The property Briefly comprisesof; to the ground floor, an open plan living dining room, kitchen, Family bathroom. Whilst upstairs offers; Three bedrooms and access to the loft conversion via a pull down ladder.
The outside space is an enclosed rear garden which is low maintenance and ideal for outside dining.
Lounge/diner 21' 2" x 9' 6" ( 6.45m x 2.90m )
Wood effect laminate flooring, smooth plastered walls with decorative dado rail, double glazed window to front aspect.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 6' 4" ( 3.89m x 1.93m )
Fitted with ample wall and floor storage units, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, space for free standing appliances. door leading to garden.
Bathroom 9' 7" x 4' 8" ( 2.92m x 1.42m )
Tiled from floor to ceiling with three piece bathroom suite with shower over bath.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 7' 1" ( 4.19m x 2.16m )
A good sized double bedroom with carpeted flooring, smooth plastered walls, double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 6' 9" x 7' 8" ( 2.06m x 2.34m )
Carpeted flooring, smooth plastered walls, double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 5' 7" ( 2.79m x 1.70m )
Carpeted flooring, smooth plastered walls, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Access via a pull down ladder, The loft has been converted for additional storage and benefits from Velux windows.
A fully enclosed and low maintenance rear garden which is mainly laid to patio with turfed area to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Heolddu Road, BARGOED
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bargoed Station0.2 miles
- Gilfach Fargoed Station0.5 miles
- Brithdir Station1.4 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numb
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BWD303608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Blackwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.