Aberdeen Walk, Armley
- Buy To Let Investment
- Currently Rented
- Achieving £650pcm
- 6.5% Gross Annual Yield
- Refurb Opportunity To Maximise Rental Income
- Let And Managed By HOP
- Rental History
- Vacant possession April 2021
KITCHEN: A spacious farmhouse style kitchen offering wood flooring with central cooking range set within the exposed brick chimney breast, with space to accommodate a large dining table and chairs, appliances include fridge freezer, washing machine, electric oven and gas hob.
LIVING ROOM: Spacious living room with exposed wood flooring, attractive feature fire place, and characterful high ceilings.
BATHROOM: Located on the first floor is the bathroom comprising of a bath with shower, white hand wash basin and WC. The room offers fully tiled walls and black tiled floor.
BEDROOM 1 This large double bedroom is located on the top floor and offers stripped and wooden flooring, two velux windows and features an arty wall with exposed brickwork and plaster, giving a lofty feel. The room could potentially be split to offer an additional bedroom (subject the relevant consents).
BEDROOM 2 Situated to the first floor front offering lots of space, benefiting from two large windows, feature fire place, and exposed wood flooring.
BEDROOM 3 A further double bedroom situated to the first floor rear, with neutral décor and exposed wood flooring.
FURTHER INFORMATION This property is currently let and managed by HOP at a rental of £650pcm on a periodic rolling tenancy.
As the property is currently tenanted, viewing is strictly by appointment only. Please be mindful that we will need to give the Tenant 48 hours' notice of a viewing at the property. TO ARRANGE A VIEWING PHONE OUR SALES DEPARTMENT NOW ON .
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Aberdeen Walk, Armley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burley Park Station1.4 miles
- Headingley Station1.5 miles
- Bramley Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Our aim is to provide a seamless move from start to finish and that's why your customer service journey is top of our agenda.
Creating happy homes is at the heart of our business. That's why we put so much energy into matching people with their perfect property and making them feel right at home.
We're proud, professional and passionate about finding people the right home. To us, every move matters.We'll be with you every step o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101428007821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HOP, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.