Abbotts Wharf, Poplar, London, E14
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Two Bathrooms
- On Site Porter
- Gated Development
- Close to Good Transport Links
- Full Length Balcony
The development is conveniently located for transport links in and out of the City and Canary Wharf. The location boasts plenty of amenities and a choice of green spaces such as Bartlett Park with it's popular café. Enjoy relaxing by the many riverside restaurants and pubs in nearby Limehouse which are accessible within a short walk along the canal.
What do you love most about your home?
We love the floor to ceiling windows that bring a lot of light into the flat and provide us with views of the canal. The big balcony acts as an extension of the flat and has enough space to allow us to enjoy breakfast in the morning sun.
The second bedroom is spacious enough to both fit a double bed and an office space.
Why are you moving?
We are only moving as we are leaving London.
What do you love about the area?
The flat is very well served by public transportation. Canary Wharf is 15 minutes away by foot and offers a big mall with shops and restaurants. Commuting to central London is very convenient thanks to the DLR. The close proximity to the Blackwall Tunnel and the A12 allow to drive easily out of London.
The newly revamped Bartlett Park is a few meters away from the building. It offers a huge inclusive playground, an outdoor gym and in spring and summer time is surrounded by blooming flowers. Adjacent to the park is creative hub and cafe' Poplar Union, providing the area with their own roasted coffee and freshly baked bread and pastries.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Abbotts Wharf, Poplar, London, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Langdon Park Station0.4 miles
- Westferry Station0.4 miles
- Devons Road Station0.5 miles
About the agent
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference oihf28v8_EAF_64822. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.